- Hiking & Climbing
- Horse Back Riding Tours
- Kauai Hiking & Climbing
- Kauai Horseback Riding
- Kauai Tours & Activities
Join us on our most popular horseback adventure that we’ve been offering since 1978! Ride through our 2,500 acre working cattle ranch and soak up the breathtaking views of the Makaleha mountain range, as seen in the Jurassic Park movies.
Tie up your horse and take a short steep hike down to our private 80 foot Kalihiwai Waterfall. Jump in, cool off, explore the falls as we prepare a delicious picnic-style lunch. It’s all yours for an hour!
Your hike back will take you through a lush rainforest, traversing streams and climbing up a 10 foot rock wall.
A leisurely ride back on your gentle horse rounds out the perfect Hawaiian horseback adventure. In contrast to the usual nose-to-tail experience, we encourage you to spread out and enjoy the open space on our historic cattle ranch.
Our guides are educated in natural horsemanship skills and will also share their knowledge of Hawaii’s history, flora, and fauna. All riding levels welcome. Join us on our north shore Kaua’i ranch!
Total tour time 3.5 hrs.
Approximate riding time 1.5 hrs.
8 yrs. old and up.
250 lbs. weight limit.
Items to bring
- Shoes with a solid toe and sole. No aqua shoes
- Wear or bring swimsuit
- Long shorts or pants
- Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, towel
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Picnic lunch
- Photos for purchase
- All terrain shoe rentals for $5
Requirements & Restrictions:
- Minimum 4 people
- Must be at least 8 years old.
- 250 lbs. weight limit
- Children ages 8 to 15 years old must be accompanied on tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old.
- Children aged 16 & 17 years old may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Moderate to intermediate hiking is involved
Please check in 15 minutes prior to your tour time.