UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Thursday (ONLY)
- Tour Times: 5:45 AM
- Duration: 14 Hours 30 Minutes
On this Kauai to Pearl Harbor tour your round-trip airfare and admissions to some of the most notable tourist attractions on Oahu are all included!
Book Today to see Pearl Harbor & visit the Battleship Missouri as well as the Arizona Memorial. Your guided motor coach tour also takes you through Downtown Honolulu and on a drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery. As well as through historical and cultural sites like the King Kamehameha Statue and ‘Iolani Palace.
Let our experienced and knowledgeable guides inform you about all the history and legacy of all you see.
- Airfare from Kauai to Oahu Included
- Tour the USS Arizona Memorial and visitor center!
- Spend about 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor, and learn the impact the area had on history.
- Take a guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy!
- Look for the plaque on the wooden deck marking the spot where Japan surrendered.
- View beautiful and historic buildings in Downtown Honolulu.
- Discover Kawaiahao Church, the first Christian church in Hawaii, and the Mission Houses Museum to learn how the conditions were for the first missionaries in Hawaii.
- Drive through and experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery.
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $4 fee per bag fee. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- Due to ceremonies on December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and we do not operate our normal tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date. Also, on rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park.
- In order to be in compliance with FAA regulations, we require the full names of all persons on tour with air transportation. International visitors must have a valid passport to fly interisland on these tours and all U.S. citizens must have a current government ID. This name must be exactly as it appears on your valid, government-issued photo identification. Air carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown does not match name on air ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding due to non-compliance with this requirement there will be no refund.
- The guest is responsible for transportation to and from the airport on their departure island.
- There is no Polynesian Adventure representative at the airport of your departure island. Please proceed to check-in and board your flight. You will meet your tour guide at your destination. Upon arrival to the destination, please exit baggage and meet the Polynesian Adventure vehicle in the Tour Bus pick area.
Location: LIHUE AIRPORT (DEPARTURES), Hawaiian Air Ticket Counter
Address: 3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, HI 96766
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/3FKjT6qLaPfQEQCR8
- Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check-in for your flight to Oahu. Check-in at 5:45 AM at the Lihue Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). The approximate return from Oahu to Kauai is about 8:15 PM.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- Flight confirmation will be emailed to you approx 1 week before your departure date.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 72 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day, or Thanksgiving.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.