Our SeaFun Snorkeling Tour is guaranteed to get you up close and personal with all of the gifts Kauai’an seas have to offer. Experienced or not, this adventure is perfect for kids and adults alike. Nervous about snorkeling? Not to worry, our experienced snorkel guides have large, soft surfboards with handles around the edges to wash your fears away. Lawai Beach is the destination for our SeaFun Snorkel south shore excursion. This popular spot can reach depths of eight to ten feet deep (ocean conditions permitting, location may default to beautiful Anini beach located on the north shore of Kauai). These sites host butterfly fish, surgeon fish, wrasses, puffers, turtles, and more. More advanced snorkelers may be guided to an area where you will be able to see the pacific green sea turtles. This is an adventure you won’t forget any time soon. Our experienced guides take photos throughout the tour that are available for purchase back at our tour office. Join us for undersea adventure!
- Great for beginners and first timers to the island
- Beautiful up close, undersea adventure
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides
- Snacks and beverages provided
- Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour Time:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday – 8:00 AM, 1:00 PM;
- Thursday and Friday – 1:00 PM
- Duration: Approx. 4 Hours
- Please make sure you bring a towel and sunscreen
Requirements & Restrictions:
- Under Hawaii State law all children under 40 lbs/18.5kg must ride in a car seat (Available free of charge upon request)
- No one in my party is under 5 years old.
- No one in my party is pregnant.
- No one in my party has had surgery within the last 3 months.
- No one in my party has back, neck, or knee injuries.
- There is always a risk involved when entering the open ocean. Guests are highly encouraged to be honest about any past or present medical conditions including neurological issues, heart conditions, neck, back, hip, knee, open wounds and or surgeries. Snorkeling is a very physical activity. For both the safety of our guests and guides we ask that all medical conditions be disclosed at the time of trip consideration or reservation.
- Check-in at staging area located at our office: 3477 Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ZmEGJSz7wA4bGJZ78
- Please arrive minimum 15 minutes to your scheduled tour time.