- Horse Back Riding Tours
- Kauai ATV Tours
- Kauai Horseback Riding
- Kauai Tours & Activities
- Zip Line Adventures
Imagine the thrill of Kauai zip lines combined with a beautiful ride on gentle horses—all on a north shore Kauai ranch! The magnificent Hanalei Mountains and the Pacific Ocean are your backdrops as you meander through our pristine pastureland.
After riding across the ranch, tie up your horse and harness up for 3 fast and fun ziplines. The final zipline is called “Big Kahuna” because at 700 feet long, it’s a big thrill! This is the perfect combination tour!
Once you’ve had the thrill of ziplining, mount up and ride back through our historic ranch established in 1831. The views are indescribable. The history runs deep. And the Aloha is abundant.
Our guides are educated in natural horsemanship skills and will also share their knowledge of Hawaii’s history, flora, and fauna. In contrast to the usual nose-to-tail experience, we encourage you to spread out and enjoy the open space on our historic cattle ranch. Let’s Ride N’ Glide!
Items to bring:
- Shoes with a solid toe and sole. No aqua shoes
- Long shorts or pants
- Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, towel
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Photos for purchase
- Drinking water and rain coats
- All terrain shoe rentals for $
- Minimum 4 people
- Must be at least 10 years old.
- 250 lbs. weight limit
- Children ages 10 to 15 years old must be accompanied on tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old.
- Children aged 16 & 17 years old may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Moderate to intermediate hiking is involved
Please check in 15 minutes prior to your tour time.