Join us for a private ride on our breathtaking 2,500 acre ranch on the north shore of Kaua’i. This ride is perfect for the more experienced rider or if you desire an exclusive experience with a private guide.
Meander through the verdant pastures and seek out our herd of 150 Brangus cows and calves. Ride to the top of Pu’u O’ Henui for unparalleled views of the Hanalei Mountains, the ocean, and the entire north shore.
Choose either our 2.5 hour for riding only or our 3.5 hour that takes you to our 80 foot waterfall for a refreshing swim and a delicious picnic lunch. This is a great personalized ride that caters to your riding level and desire.
Our guides are educated in natural horsemanship skills and will share their knowledge of Hawaii’s history, flora, and fauna. All riding levels are welcome. Two person minimum. Come join us for a Private ride!
- Availability: Monday to Saturday (CLOSED Sundays)
- Tour times:
- 9:30 AM and 12:30 PM (Mon -Fri)
- 9:30 AM (Sat only)
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes or 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Items to bring:
- Shoes with a solid toe and sole. No aqua shoes
- Wear or bring swimsuit
- Long shorts or pants
- Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, towel
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Picnic Lunch on 3.5 hour tour
- Photos for purchase
- All terrain shoe rentals for $5
- Minimum 2 people
- Must be at least 8 years old.
- 250 lbs. weight limit
- Children ages 8 to 15 years old must be accompanied on tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old.
- Children aged 16 & 17 years old may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Moderate to intermediate hiking is involved
Please check in 15 minutes prior to your tour time.