On this Kauai to Oahu sightseeing adventure tour your round-trip airfare and admissions to some of the most notable tourist attractions on Oahu are all included!
Book Today to see Pearl Harbor & visit the Battleship Missouri as well as the Arizona Memorial. Your guided motor coach tour also takes you through Downtown Honolulu and on a drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery.
Let our experienced and knowledgeable guides inform you about all the history and legacy of all you see.
- Airfare from Kauai to Oahu Included
- Tour the USS Arizona Memorial and visitor center!
- Spend about 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor, and learn the impact the area had on history.
- Take a guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy!
- Look for the plaque on the wooden deck marking the spot where Japan surrendered.
- View beautiful and historic buildings in Downtown Honolulu.
- Discover Kawaiahao Church, the first Christian church in Hawaii.
- Drive through and experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery.
Visit Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, the Battleship Missouri, take a Honolulu city tour and a drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery. This memorable, informative tour will leave you with a deeper insight into these pieces of American history.
Your Pearl Harbor Adventure begins at the visitor center. Watch an excellent film documenting the attack on Pearl Harbor including actual footage from that fateful day. Spend time browsing through informative displays and learn more about the events that took place here and launched the U.S. Into WWII so many decades ago. There are snack areas and food vendors where you can grab a bite to eat and recharge for the rest of your sightseeing tour.
USS Arizona Memorial (NOTE: Access To Arizona Memorial Closed Until Further Notice**)
Continuing on your journey you will board a US Navy launch for the short ride to the memorial itself, built right over the sunken remains of the ship itself. Enter the USS Arizona Memorial and spend time exploring the remains of the ship below you, and take note of the “Black Tears”, created as the oil still leaks from the wreckage. You can read the names of all 1,177 sailors and marines who were killed on December 7, 1941. Your admissions are all included in your tour price!
Your next stop is a one-hour guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy, in 1944. Affectionately referred to as the “Mighty Mo” and the site of the Japanese surrender on September 2, 1945. Walk the decks and stand on the exact spot where Japan surrendered, effectively ending World War II.
In all, you’ll spend approximately 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor.
City Tour and Punchbowl National Cemetery
As we continue our tour, experience a fact-filled, narrated driving tour of Downtown Honolulu. You will enjoy a serene drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery, also known as National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. The beauty of this landmark is not to be overstated as you will discover the cemetery’s meticulously landscaped acres, and see the Courts of the Missing, the chapel and the finely detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II.
Other amazing Hawaiian sites on this tour include the impressive I`olani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil. You’ll also see Kawaiahao Church (the church of Hawaiian monarchs), the State Library and Archives, the 18 foot tall statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale (city hall) and the quaint Mission Houses. With the expert narration provided by your driver this tour will delight and inform you with the rich history of Hawaii and these Honolulu landmarks.
Departure & Return Location
This tour departs from Lihue International Airport. You will meet our airport representative approximately 7:30 AM . Flight schedules change frequently so call in for confirmed meeting information and time of departure. Your flight departs Lihue Airport approximately 7:30 AM returning 8:30 PM.
- Availability: Sunday to Friday
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- To meet aviation security requirements, guest’s name, birth date and gender is required when booking reservations. Names must exactly match the name and birth date on government-issued photo ID and/or passport for airline check-in.
- Passengers must clear TSA at the Honolulu Airport, so please bring a passport or your government-issued photo ID.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.