Looking for some excitement, speed, and flying mud? Climb into one of our 4×4 side-by-sides and drive through our historic cattle ranch on the iconic north shore of Kaua’i. Blast through stream crossings, twist and turn through pastures and forests and drive up hills to experience amazing views of the entire north shore.
But that’s just the beginning….hike through a rainforest to a fern-lined valley where two fast and fun zip lines await you! Zip line over our twin waterfall. Once your perm-grin is in full force, we’ll take you there for a refreshing swim and a picnic lunch. Swim under the falls, float on inner tubes or just relax in a hammock.
Pick hawaiian fruit as you hike back, crossing bridges and streams and learning about the flora and fauna of the island. Hop in your 4×4 for one last blast of excitement to round out your perfect Kaua’i off-road adventure. Our guides will make you feel right at home and are extremely passionate about making your adventure a memory to last a lifetime!
Driving distance is approximately 10 miles.
Items to bring:
- Shoes with a solid toe and sole. No aqua socks
- Light, comfortable clothing
- Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, swimsuit and towel
- Water – 32 oz per person
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Picnic Lunch and backpacks
- Photos for purchase
- All terrain shoe rentals for $5
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM, 1:15 PM
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (approx)
Requirements & Restrictions:
- Minimum 4 people
- Must be at least 5 years old
- Driver minimum age: 18 years old
- Driver minimum height: 5’4″
- To zipline (optional): Must weigh between 50 and 280 lbs
- Each driver must present a valid driver’s license and a credit card that will be kept on file until the vehicle is returned in acceptable condition. Any damage to the vehicle will be charged to the credit card on file upon return of the tour.
- All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Moderate to intermediate hiking is involved