Once you have boarded the Holo Holo a continental breakfast will be served as we head along the Napali Coast. During this time you will hear about its history as you view the waterfalls, valleys, and sea caves. The Holo Holo will then head across the channel to the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau. Once we arrive we will pick our snorkel location and the crew will assist and instruct passengers on snorkeling. The Island of Niihau is one of the oldest Hawaiian Islands offering a unique and historically rich aquatic world. After snorkeling, a buffet lunch will be served with the option of having beer and wine. While eating you will learn about the island, the people, and the history of Niihau.
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction is included
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Continental Breakfast and Buffet Lunch provided
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages available throughout the tour
- Beer and wine served after snorkeling with proof of ID
- Available: Monday to Sunday
- Tour Time: 6:00 AM*
- Duration: 7 hours
*Check-in times vary with seasons
- Please bring your own towels, sunscreen*, a light jacket, and camera.
*Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreen.
- No expectant mothers.
- Children must be at least 6 years old for snorkel tours, 5 years old for non-snorkel tours.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water on these tours.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries.
- If anyone is prone to motion sickness, we recommend taking a preventative ahead of time. No refunds are given for seasickness.
- All tour routes and snorkel destinations are subject to change or may re-route due to weather and sea conditions.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times; this tour may not be suitable for everyone (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captain’s discretion.)
- We reserve the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- If anyone requires daily medication like asthma inhalers, epi-pens, insulin, or other necessary medications, it is mandatory that you bring them with you on tour.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s discretion.
- All customers must be able to walk across a boarding ramp without assistance.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock
- We do not land on shore
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of the repair.
- Port Allen Departures: Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- Port Allen Departures: Pacemakers and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali Coast Tours.
- Hanalei Departures: No coolers or alcoholic beverages allowed on board.
- Hanalei Departures: Due to vessel transfers, guests should be prepared to wade in the water and be able to assist themselves onto the vessel.
Location: Check in at our Port Allen location (time varies by season)
Address: 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/jYoNjdva3QS2
Parking: DO NOT park at the harbor or pier.
Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.