- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Hawaii Dinner Cruises
- Kauai Boat Rides and Sailing
- Kauai Dinner Cruise
- Kauai Tours & Activities
Climb aboard the 50’ Sailing Catamaran for this Kauai Sunset Dinner Sail off of the Napali Coast. It offers stunning views and great photography opportunities. On-board you will help yourself to appetizers, dinner, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages. All tours return to Port Allen after sunset.
- Pupus: Meat, cheese & cracker platter, veggie crudité, homemade spinach dip & hummus.
- Dinner: Fresh pineapple, somen noodle salad, local garden greens with lemon-herb vinaigrette, hapa rice, teriyaki chicken, kalua & cabbage, tofu & veggie stir fry, local poi, pineapple cake with haupia topping.
- Water, island juices, soft drinks, beer, wine, Koloa Rum Ginger Spritzer & champagne.
- Availability: Daily (Fridays only available during summertime)
- Tour Time: April to August – 2:00 PM; September – 1:30 PM
- Duration: 4.5 Hours
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreen.
- No expectant mothers.
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries.
- If anyone is prone to motion sickness, we recommend taking a preventative ahead of time. No refunds are given for seasickness.
- All tour routes are subject to change or may re-route due to weather and sea conditions.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times; this tour may not be suitable for everyone (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captain’s discretion.)
- We reserve the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- If anyone requires daily medication like asthma inhalers, epi-pens, insulin, or other necessary medications, it is mandatory that you bring them with you on tour.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s discretion.
- All customers must be able to walk across a boarding ramp without assistance.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock
- We do not land on shore
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of the repair.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- Port Allen Departures: Pacemakers and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali Coast Tours.
Location: Port Allen
Address: 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4Pm2xraaizgpy9hKA
Port Allen Marina Center
- DO NOT park at the harbor or pier.
- Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.