- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Kauai Boat Rides and Sailing
- Kauai Snorkeling Tours
- Kauai Tours & Activities
- Snorkeling Tours
***Price update in 2019. Please review calendar***
Climb aboard the 50’ sailing catamaran referred to as “Leila” and sail the Napali Coast. Enjoy a Continental Breakfast as you learn about the rich history of the Hawaiian islands. Your Captain will anchor the boat at one of the snorkel locations and the crew will will assist and instruct you on snorkeling. Once you’re finished sit and enjoy your gourmet deli-style buffet lunch as you cruise back to port.
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Breakfast: Bakers choice pastry, scrambled eggs with sautéed veggies & fresh seasonal fruit.
- Deli-Style Buffet Lunch: Fresh bread, deli meats, veggie toppings, pasta salad, veggie crudité, homemade spinach dip & hummus and cookies.
- Homemade ginger beer, beer and wine. (Beer and wine served after snorkeling with proof of ID)
- Water, island juices, and soft drinks. (Non-Alcoholic Beverages available throughout the tour
- Availability: Daily
- Check-in: 7:30 AM or 8:30 AM (times vary with seasons)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreen.
- No expectant mothers.
- Children must be at least 6 years old.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water on these tours.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries.
- If anyone is prone to motion sickness, we recommend taking a preventative ahead of time. No refunds are given for seasickness.
- All tour routes and snorkel destinations are subject to change or may re-route due to weather and sea conditions.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times; this tour may not be suitable for everyone (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captain’s discretion.)
- We reserve the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- If anyone requires daily medication like asthma inhalers, epi-pens, insulin, or other necessary medications, it is mandatory that you bring them with you on tour.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s discretion.
- All customers must be able to walk across a boarding ramp without assistance.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock
- We do not land on shore
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of the repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- Port Allen Departures: Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel.
- Port Allen Departures: Pacemakers and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali Coast Tours.
Location: Check in at our Port Allen location (time varies by season)
Address: 4353 Waialo Rd., Eleele, HI 96705
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/fE3DdQkq4FC2
Parking: DO NOT park at the harbor or pier.
Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
There is a late rescheduling fee (24 hours prior to check in) of $25 per person plus tax.
- Assorted Fresh Baked Pastries and Mixed Tropical Fruit Platter
- Beverages Include: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Gourmet Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Carrots, Pickles, Pepperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Italian Style Penne Pasta Salad with Assorted Vegetables and Homemade Pesto
- Vegetable Platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus dip
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Beverages Include: Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices