THIS PACAKGE HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. Please contact us for available packages to experience this amazing production!
There are Luau shows and then there’s the Luau Kalamaku show. Our advanced media system and interactive stage transport you to ancient Polynesia during its remarkable migration to the Islands, complete with fire poi balls and fire knife dancing. Exclusive GOLD Package upgrade provides premium seating so close to the stage that guests feel the heat from our famous fire dancers!
About the Show:
If you wish to only see our unique theatrical production this package is for you. The check-in is at 7pm and it includes reserved seating and a Mai Tai or other beverage of your choice (dinner not included).
Join us as the Kauai skies darkens and our cast takes the stage to tell the amazing story of the epic voyage between Hawaii and Tahiti along one of the longest sea roads of Polynesia. Through these ancient voyager’s laughter, fear, seduction and fire, a new legacy is created, born from the cherished seeds of their ancestors. Our theatrical luau will bring you to tears and have you jumping from your seats as the story our cast weaves brings you back to the original days of the Hawaiian people culminating with a fantastic fire dream featuring fire poi balls and traditional fire knife dancing.
Included in your evening:
- *One Free Drink
- Visit Shops at the Plantation
- Graceful Hula dancers
- Fire poi ball twirlers, traditional fire knife dancing
- Award Wining Hawaiian show
- State-of-the-art media system
- Exclusive GOLD Package upgrade provides premium seating so close to the stage that guests feel the heat from our famous fire dancers!
- Availability: Tuesday and Friday
- Tour Time: 7:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 7:00 PM – Check-in
- 7:30-8:15 PM – Main show – Kalamaku
- 8:15-8:30 PM – Photo Session with Our Cast
- Transportation is NOT included, you must provide your own transportation to the luau.