For a fun filled day with your family and friends, our 4 hour Waterfall Tour is the adventure for you. This is a swimming tour, so be sure to pack your towels and swim gear. Hop into the Huleia River via Indiana Jones rope swing and splash into our tropical spring fed waterfall. Dine in paradise at our seasonal waterfall while enjoying a delicious deli-style sandwich buffet. Enjoy historic Kipu Ranch, its cattle, abundant wildlife, beautiful views, lush tropical landscape, and various movie locations. Arrive in style and take a walk to our hidden oasis!
We provide helmets, goggles, and bandannas as well as drinks, snacks, and a picnic lunch.
- Family & Friends – More of a laid back tour with time to relax.
- Swimming – Tour stops at 2 locations for swimming (roughly 25-30 minutes at each stop and weather permitting).
- Seasonal Waterfall – During the summer months or time of drought, the waterfall at lunch stop is not flowing.
- Deli-Style Sandwich Buffet – Fresh homemade bread, fresh veggies, choice of ham, turkey, salami, and cheese. Mayo, mustard, and hummus. Fresh seasonal fruits and cookies for dessert.
- Movie Locations – This tour highlights many movie locations for amazing photo and video taking opportunities.
- Hiking – There will be walking to our lunch stop and two swim stops. Walk to lunch stop and river is minimal. Walk to spring fed waterfall is a moderate walk on uneven ground, approximately 75 meters down and back up.
- Kawasaki 750 4X4 TERYX-4 (Seats 2-4)
- Guide Driven Option: Ride along with one of our experienced guides
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time:
- Daily – 11:30 AM
- Monday through Saturday – 8:00 AM
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- Recommend sunscreen, bug spray, and a camera.
- Valuable items not recommended on tour. Tour operator will not be held responsible if lost, stolen or damaged. No personal storage available on site.
- Minimum persons to book:
- TERYX4 vehicle: 2 persons minimum to book
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- For those not interested in driving their own vehicle, we offer a Guide Driven Option where guests can ride along with a guide. Maximum 4 riders per tour.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
- Age restrictions apply: Ultimate Ranch & Waterfall Picnic – minimum age 9.
- Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
Location: Kipu Ranch
Address: 235 Kipu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/xBfjaTgQAEQ2
- Please refer to vehicle restrictions before booking. Minimum number of participants required per vehicle type.
- Waterfalls and stream conditions are subject to the weather. Heavy rains can make swimming unsafe and droughts reduce waterflow considerably.
Deli-Style Sandwich Buffet:
- Fresh homemade bread, fresh veggies, choice of ham, turkey, salami and cheese
- Mayo, mustard and hummus
- Fresh seasonal fruits
- Cookies for dessert