Kipu Ranch Adventures VIP Triple Trail Expedition holds nothing back. Here you’ll find top of the line ultra-smooth suspension vehicles found nowhere else. Capping this tour at a maximum of 8 vehicles for less of a crowd, and at nearly double the mileage of our signature tours in just 3 hours; we look forward to showing you top quality adventure touring at its finest. A well thought out and crafted route is where great expeditions begin; we have mapped out just that. Traversing the best open view, mountain, and jungle sections of all three of our signature tours combined into one epic trip including a light snack along the way.
Experience first-class tropical 4×4 off-road adventure aboard either our custom Ultra Eco Buggy or our VIP “top shelf” Expedition TERYX4 fleet. You can also ride with our guide in his Expedition Custom Safari Vehicle and get all the stories and history at the same time.
Our experienced guides will lead you through our expansive 3,000-acre trail system on a working cattle ranch, which is full of breathtaking scenery, blockbuster movie hits, cultural history, and Hawaiian legends. You will navigate your own vehicle throughout the different trails and obstacles to our private waterfall, bamboo jungles, and much more! All vehicle features and terrain obstacles are exciting enough to challenge and thrill beginners to intermediate levels of off-road enthusiasts. Spend a few hours with us and see why we’re the #1 off-road eco-tour in Hawaii!
- Extended Riding Times (in comparison to other tour options) – Trek across all 3 trail systems along Kipu Ranch.
- Custom Off-Road Vehicles – Increased comfort and safety features in top-of-line vehicles. Premium custom off-road vehicle selection found only at Kipu Ranch Adventures.
- Movie Locations – This tour highlights many movie locations for amazing photo and video taking opportunity.
- Waterfall Lookout – Drive right up to our private waterfall. Walk to waterfall is a moderate hike on uneven ground, approximately 75 meters down and back up. Short hike is optional for those that would like to view waterfall from top.
- Ultra Eco Buggy (Seats 2-5)
- Expedition TERYX4 (Seats 2-4)
- TERYX4 – “Core Fleet Vehicle” (Seats 2-4)
- Guide Driven Option: Ride along with one of our experienced guides
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
- Tour Time: 2:15 PM
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- Recommend sunscreen, bug spray, and a camera.
- Valuable items not recommended on tour. Tour operator will not be held responsible if lost, stolen or damaged. No personal storage available on site.
- Minimum persons to book:
- TERYX4 vehicle: 2 persons minimum to book
- Expedition TERYX4 vehicle: 2 persons minimum to book
- Ultra Eco Buggy vehicle: 2 persons minimum to book
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- For those not interested in driving their own vehicle, we offer a Guide Driven Option where guests can ride along with a guide. Maximum 4 riders per tour.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
- Age restrictions apply: VIP Triple Expedition Trail – minimum age 12
- Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
Location: Kipu Ranch
Address: 235 Kipu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/xBfjaTgQAEQ2
- Please refer to vehicle restrictions before booking. Minimum number of participants required per vehicle type.