The views on the Ranch Tour include the incredible view of Kipu Kai from the top of Mt. Haupu, through the forests and along the Hule’ia River to the Indiana Jones Rope Swing. Enjoy the historic landscape with photos of famous movie locations such as Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark, and most recent The Descendants. From our Kamaaina to Visitors around the world, this tour will leave you speechless!
The Scenic Ranch Tour is our most popular eco-adventure tour. After instruction and some practice time, you embark on an exciting journey through the diverse landscape and history that makes Kipu Ranch Adventures one of the top Hawaii eco-tours in the state today. You will be sharing the area with cattle, wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks and wild chickens!
- Diverse Landscape – More challenging trails, elevation changes (sea level to 800 feet in elevation)
- Signature Tour – Classic Stop-N-Go Tour, less downtime, cover more ground to get to scenic stop locations.
- Kipu Kai – Top of the ridge overlooking landlocked Kipu Kai Beach, the only way to see it by land is on our tour!
- Kawasaki 750 4X4 TERYX-4 (Seats 2-4)
- Guide Driven Option: Ride along with one of our experienced guides
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time:
- Daily – 7:00 AM*, 1:30 PM
- Monday through Friday – 9:30 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours
*7 AM Early Bird Ultimate Ranch Tour available from January 1st-May 31st, and September 1st-December 31st. (Blackout Dates: June 1st-August 31st)
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- Recommend sunscreen, bug spray, and a camera.
- Valuable items not recommended on tour. Tour operator will not be held responsible if lost, stolen or damaged. No personal storage available on site.
- Minimum persons to book:
- TERYX4 vehicle: 2 persons minimum to book
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- For those not interested in driving their own vehicle, we offer a Guide Driven Option where guests can ride along with a guide. Maximum 4 riders per tour.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
- Age restrictions apply: Ultimate Ranch & Waterfall Picnic – minimum age 9.
- Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
Location: Kipu Ranch
Address: 235 Kipu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/xBfjaTgQAEQ2
Please refer to vehicle restrictions before booking. Minimum number of participants required per vehicle type.