Looking for spectacular waterfalls on Kauai? Then trek along with us exploring all five tiers of Kalihiwai Falls! On this Kauai hike, you’ll also view the beautiful terrain of our pristine private ranch.
Of all Kauai adventures, this tour alone gives you access to the top of Pu’u O’ Henui (a 500-foot gain). Here you’ll enjoy stunning 360-degree views of the entire north shore! Then you’ll hike the lowland rainforest, learning about Kauai’s history, flora and fauna. Next descend a ten-foot rock wall to Kalihiwai Falls. You’ll have this 80-foot waterfall all to yourself for swimming and relaxing with a delicious picnic!
Your Kauai hike continues up-valley alongside several streams. Hiking time is three hours, and hiking distance is approximately four miles across varied terrain. This tour is rated moderately strenuous. It includes rough hewn stairs, multiple stream crossings plus climbing up and down a ten-foot rock wall.
Join us to enjoy private waterfalls on Kauai!
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour times: 9:30 AM
- Duration: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
Items to bring:
- Shoes with a solid toe and sole. No aqua socks
- Light, comfortable clothing
- Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, swimsuit and towel
- Water – 32 oz per person
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Photos for purchase
- All terrain shoe rentals for $5
Requirements & Restrictions:
- Minimum 2 people
- Must be at least 5 years old
- Children ages 5 to 15 years old must be accompanied on tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old.
- Children aged 16 & 17 years old may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Moderate to intermediate hiking is involved
Please check in 15 minutes prior to your tour time.