- Hiking & Climbing
- Kauai Hiking & Climbing
- Kauai Tours & Activities
- Kauai Zip Line Adventures
- Kayaking Tours
- Zip Line Adventures
Our Jungle Valley Adventure is one of our most popular family adventures! It’s perfect for ages 5 yrs. and up and combines hiking, kayaking, zip lining, a twin waterfall swim and a delicious picnic lunch.
Start off with a short hike, enjoying stunning Hanalei mountain views on our 2,500 acre north shore ranch. Arrive at a private mountain stream where you’ll hop in a kayak for a peaceful paddle up stream under a canopy of Hawaiian plants. Hike deeper into the ranch until you arrive at a spectacular fern-lined valley with two fast and fun zip lines over 400 feet total. Get ready for some adrenaline, snap some pictures as you fly back and forth across the valley overlooking our twin waterfall.
And it doesn’t end there! Take a refreshing swim, float on inner tubes or relax in a hammock as we prepare you a delicious picnic lunch at our secluded twin waterfall and swimming hole.
Our guides will then hike you back, picking fresh hawaiian fruit along the way and teaching you about the flora and fauna of the island. Take a short paddle downstream on your kayak to complete this ultimate Kaua’i family tour!
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour times: 8:45 AM, 12:15 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
Items to bring:
- Shoes with a solid toe and sole. No aqua socks
- Light, comfortable clothing
- Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, swimsuit and towel
- Water – 32 oz per person
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Photos for purchase
- All terrain shoe rentals for $5
- Minimum 4 people
- Must be at least 5 years old
- To Zipline (optional): must weigh between 50 lbs. and 280 lbs.
- Children ages 5 to 15 years old must be accompanied on tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old.
- Children aged 16 & 17 years old may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Moderate to intermediate hiking is involved
Please check in 15 minutes prior to your tour time.