Locally owned and operated, the AULII LUAU is a 100% Hawaiian family affair. Choreographer and Director Mi Nei Oliver-Martins and her ohana are native Kauaians, and strive to bring all Aulii guests a traditional and authentic Hawaiian luau.
Alii Seating (Premier) Features:
- Reserved tables within first 3 rows fronting the stage
- Round tables, shared seating for 8
- Exclusive premier check-in line (far left)
- Specialty Lei (seasonal-flower, shell, kukui nut)
- Welcome cocktail & open bar
- Appetizers (table side; family style), first to dinner buffet, Polynesian Entertainment
- Check In includes cocktails & pupu and pre-show entertainment.
- Availability: Monday and Thursday (Saturdays during summer and winter holidays)
- Tour Time: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 3 hours
- 5:30 pm – Check-in begins
- 6:15 pm – Dinner Buffet
- 7:15 pm – Polynesian Revue
*Times may vary. Premier guests are welcome to arrive at the check-in time.
Location: Sheraton Kauai Resort
Address: 2440 Hoonani Road Koloa, HI 96756
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/m22XbdoAoK82
“Event Parking” sign is for SELF parking. VALET parking is on the right side (oceanside) and is complimentary to all Luau guests.
Oceanfront location is weather permitting. Backup location in either the Garden Pavilion or Popiu Ballroom.
Bring cash or credit card with you, many Makana (gifts) for purchase from our Polynesian vendors featuring fresh flower leis and Haku (crowns), Luau photos with Hula dancers, authentic Arts & Crafts, and Luau souvenirs are for sale.
- Hawaiian Beef Pipi Kaula
- Tako Poke
- Hawaiian Potato Chips
- Sesame Garlic Edamame
- Roasted Purple Potatoes
- Cucumber Kimchee
- Kilauea Island Greens – Greens, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onions with papaya seed, balsamic & ranch dressing
- Vegetable Crudite – Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, mini peppers and Maui onion dip
- Cucumber Salad – Chopped dill, red onions, yogurt lime dressing
- Local Style Potato Macaroni Salad – Russet Potatoes, elbow macaroni, carrots, scallions, chopped egg, mayo
- Ahi Ogo Poke – Sweet onions, green onions, ogo, Hawaiian salt
- Ginger Tofu Poke – Sweet onions, cucumber, green onions, sesame shoyu dressing
- Hanalei Poi
- Lomi Lomi Salad – Salted salmon, onions, tomatoes, green onions
- Kauai ‘s Fresh I’a (Fish) – Sun-dried tomato caper butter
- Kalua Pork with Cabbage
- Grilled Marinated I’o (Beef) – Ginger shoyu grilled sirloin
- Huli Huli Moa (Rotisserie Chicken) – Local style marinated & grilled boneless chicken
- Island Vegetable Chow Mein Noodles – Napa cabbage, bell peppers, carrots, onions, broccoli
- Steamed Sticky Rice
- Taro Rolls
- Mango Cake
- Haupia (Hawaiian Coconut Cake)
- Pineapple Cake
- Chocolate Cake
- Fresh Pineapples