- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Hawaii Dinner Cruises
- Kauai Boat Rides and Sailing
- Kauai Dinner Cruise
- Kauai Tours & Activities
Climb aboard the 50’ Sailing Catamaran for this Aloha Sunset Sail along Kauai’s southern shore. It offers stunning views, great photography opportunities, and classic sounds of Hawaii’s artists from the 1970’s. On-board you will help yourself to appetizers, dinner, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages.
All tours return to Port Allen after sunset. After touring on our Aloha Sunset Sail we encourage our visitors to make it their kuleana (responsibility) to carry and pass on the message of Aloha wherever their travels may lead them next!
A – Ahahai, meaning kindness to be expressed with tenderness;
L – Lokahi, meaning unity to be expressed with harmony;
O – Olu’olu, meaning agreeable, to be expressed with pleasantness;
H – Ha’ah’a, meaning humility, to be expressed with modesty;
A – Ahonui, meaning patience, to be expressed with perseverance.
- Appetizers (Pupus), Dinner, Non-Alcoholic
- Alcoholic Beverages are served with proof of ID
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- October to November 15 – Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- November 16 to December 31 – Daily
- Tour Time: 3:15 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreen.
- No expectant mothers.
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries.
- If anyone is prone to motion sickness, we recommend taking a preventative ahead of time. No refunds are given for seasickness.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change or may re-route due to weather and sea conditions.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times; this tour may not be suitable for everyone (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captain’s discretion.)
- We reserve the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- If anyone requires daily medication like asthma inhalers, epi-pens, insulin, or other necessary medications, it is mandatory that you bring them with you on tour.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s discretion.
- All customers must be able to walk across a boarding ramp without assistance.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock
- We do not land on shore
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of the repair.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- Port Allen Departures: If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel.
- Port Allen Departures: Pacemakers and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali Coast Tours.
Location: Port Allen
Address: 4353 Waialo Rd Suite 5A, Eleele, HI 96705
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4Pm2xraaizgpy9hKA
Port Allen Marina Center
- DO NOT park at the harbor or pier.
- Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
Bento Style Buffet:
Teriyaki Chicken, White Steamed Rice w/ Furikake & Oriental Noodle Salad
Edamame (Hawaiian sea salt on the side) and Fresh Pineapple Slices
Sweet Potato Haupia
Beverages Include: Beer, Wine, Mai Tai’s, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juice