Enjoy a treasure hidden away from crowds, at the Waita Reservoir. Here is the largest inland body of freshwater in the state of Hawaii. Located on private property, Waita is inaccessible to the general public. This secluded hideaway is ideal for sightseeing and recreational activities. Enjoy our bass boat in this tropical paradise with catch and release fishing. Fish for Big Mouth Bass, Tilapia, Tucunare (aka Peacock Bass), and much more off a 17″ Aluminum Bass Boat at the Waita Reservoir. At this private location, a guide will bring you to the “sweet spots” and other destinations of interest to fish at your leisure.
No experience necessary!
The calm and protected waters of the Waita offer the perfect place to test your skills. Located on the South Shore of Kauai, these peaceful surroundings and breathtaking views are only accessible with these excursions.
- Waita reservoir catch and release fishing
- Fish for Peacock Bass, large and small-mouth bass, and Tilapia
- Knowledgeable guide
- We provide the equipment:
- Reels & Rods
- Bait or Lures
- Life Vest
- Beverages: Water and juice provided
- Available daily
- Tour Times: 8am and 1pm
- Duration: 4 Hours
- A wind breaker for windy days
- Bug spray
- Minimum 2 people to take out a tour
- Parties of 3 or more will use the Suntracker boat on their excursion.
- Parties of 2 will use a smaller boat.
- Minimum age is 5; Ages 5-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minors under the age of 12 are required to wear a life vest.
- No back, neck, knee injuries, allergies to bees or dust, pregnancies, or recent surgeries.
- Closed toe water friendly footwear. No flip flops. Shoes must be worn into waterfall to swim. No exceptions.
- Collateral for rental clothing (ID or Credit card, one per party)
- Alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Do not bring any valuables. We will not be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
Address: 3477 Weliweli Rd., Koloa, HI 96756
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/pUnxKKeqPxS2
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time for check-in.