UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
- Tour Times:
- Wednesday and Friday: 1:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours
Enjoy a treasure hidden away from crowds, at the Waita Reservoir. Here is the largest inland body of fresh water in the state of Hawaii. Located on private property, Waita is inaccessible to the general public. This secluded hideaway is ideal for sightseeing and recreational activities. Enjoy our bass boat in this tropical paradise with catch and release fishing. Fish for Big Mouth Bass, Tilapia, Tucunare (aka Peacock Bass), and much more off a 17″ Aluminum Bass Boat at the Waita Reservoir. At this private location, a guide will bring you to the “sweet spots” and other destinations of interest to fish at your leisure.
Parties of 3 or more will use the Suntracker boat on their excursion. Parties of 2 or less will use a smaller boat. If the party wishes to use the smaller boat it is considered a private party and must be booked as such.
The calm and protected waters of the Waita offer the perfect place to test your skills. Located on the South Shore of Kauai, these peaceful surroundings and breathtaking views are only accessible with these excursions.
- Waita reservoir catch and release fishing
- Knowledgeable guide
- We provide Fishing gear, bait, life jackets, and guide.
- Snacks and beverages are provided.
- A wind breaker for windy days
- Bug spray
- Minimum 2 people to take out a tour
- Parties of 3 or more will use the Suntracker boat on their excursion.
- Parties of 2 will use a smaller boat.
- Minimum age is 5; Ages 5-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minors under the age of 12 are required to wear a life vest.
- No neurological issues, heart conditions, pregnancies or bad back, neck, hip, knee or open wounds. No recent surgeries in the past 3 months of tour.
- Closed toe water friendly footwear. No flip flops. Shoes must be worn into waterfall to swim. No exceptions.
- Collateral for rental clothing (ID or Credit card, one per party)
- Alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Do not bring any valuables. We will not be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- Not wheelchair or walker accessible.
Address: 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HQ1gUEHFPCt2Q1Zy6
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time for check-in.
- No experience is necessary!