This guided 3-4 hour waterfall adventure takes you through 23 miles of diverse off-road trails. We tickle your senses with the sights and sounds of flora and fauna; from arid farmland to lush tropical forest with cascading waterfalls. Brief stops along the way will highlight famous movie sites, panoramic views and snapshots of our islands rich history. Enjoy locally made snacks and beverages that you can enjoy while frolicking in a freshwater mountain pool.
- Anahola Granola bars
- Anahola granola trail mix
- Koloa Cookies
- juice and water
- Loaner shorts
- Souvenir bandanna
What to bring:
- Bug spray
- Water-friendly closed toe shoes
- Irreplaceable/expensive items (sunglasses, jewelry, or cameras, etc.)
We will not be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Drivers of any vehicle are 16 years of age or older with valid license due at check in. The person making this reservation is 18 years of age or older. Those participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian at or over the age of 18.
- Participants are at least 5 years of age or older and weigh less than 320 lbs.
- Minors must be accompanied by adult.
- No participants have major neck or back problems, recent surgeries within the last 3 months, severe allergies, or are pregnant.
- All participants must wear closed toe water friendly footwear. No flip flops. Shoes must be worn into waterfall to swim. No exceptions.
- Collateral for rental clothing (ID or Credit card, one per party)
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled tour.