Fly the world-famous surfing havens on the North Shore, past the staggering 1,000 foot Ali’i Sacred Falls.
Explore the serenity and beauty of O‘ahu’s natural areas from the air on Paradise Helicopters’ Waterfall & Valley Explorer tour.
Discover aerial views of the thousand-foot Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls), which has been closed to the public since 1999, and the dramatic ridgelines of the Ko‘olau Mountains, locations completely inaccessible by car. In addition, your aerial expedition will take you above Kāne‘ohe Bay and the fabled North Shore surf breaks – must sees on any adventure!
- Pearl Harbor
- Famous North Shore surf breaks
- Kāne‘ohe Bay
- Ko‘olau Mountains
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Air tour flown in a Bell 407 helicopter (seats up to 6 guests)
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Doors On
- Availability: Friday
- Tour Time: 1:00 PM
- Duration: 55 – 60 Minutes*
*Flight times are approximate, do not include check-in time, and total times may vary depending on weather conditions and where the best sights are at the time of your tour.
- Please wear dark-colored clothing. Lighter clothing will cause a reflection in the windows and show up in your photos as well as the photos of other guests.
- If you are prone to motion sickness then we would suggest taking something before you fly. Our helicopters do provide a smooth ride and most people do great!
- Guests should not go SCUBA diving less than 24 hours before their flight departure time.
- Children under the age of two (2) fly free when seated in the lap of a paying adult – proof of age required for lap children under two (2). Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to sit next to an open door while aircraft is in flight.
- Each guest weighing 270 lbs. or more must purchase an extra seat for weight and balance purposes. The extra seat is discounted by 15% (before fuel surcharge). All guests who purchase an extra seat are guaranteed a window seat.
Weights for all guests are requested at the time of booking, and their accuracy is essential to ensure the comfort and safety of all guests. To ensure safety, we weigh all guests at check-in, and if we are unable to fly a guest due to an inaccurate weight provided at the time of booking, no refund will be made. By maintaining proper weight and balance in our aircraft we can provide guests with a safe, smooth and comfortable Experience on Paradise Helicopters.
- Picture ID matching the credit card used for the purchase will be confirmed at check-in.
- We will not cancel a flight due to the weather unless it is unsafe to fly. Weather can change quickly so our pilots are checking weather continuously for safety and visibility concerns, and any decision to cancel due to weather is not made until right before a flight departs. We will fly if it is raining, but not if the visibility is poor.
- Cancellation Policy is 48 hours prior to your tour time.
Location: Paradise Helicopters, Kalaeloa Airport, Oahu
Address: 300 Midway St, Kapolei, HI 96707
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/8Qtjd2dk9Wi76v4N9
Parking & Check-In:
- Please arrive at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower parking lot 45 minutes prior to your tour departure. Our van will pick you up here and take you to our helicopter pad and hangar.
Easy: Suitable for adults, children, and seniors
Driving Directions to the Kalaeloa Airport (Kapolei West Oahu Base)
- From H-1 Fwy Westbound, take Exit 2, turn left at the light onto Makakilo Drive.
- The road will become Fort Barrette Road, then Enterprise Avenue. Continue Straight.
- At the T intersection, turn left onto Midway St.
- Take immediate (or first) right into the airport tower parking lot
- Park in the parking lot and an agent will be with you at the designated pick-up time.