Enjoy an exciting flight over the top sights of the Oʻahu. See bustling Honolulu, the dramatic Koʻolau mountains, and the white sand beaches of Waikīkī.
Paradise Helicopters’ Diamond Head Scenic tour is the best way to see some of the most famous spots in Hawai‘i by air.
Departing from the Kalaeloa Airport just minutes from the resorts at Kapolei West O‘ahu, you will get a birds-eye view of Pearl Harbor, Ala Moana Beach Park, the busy Ala Wai Boat Harbor, and the iconic white sand beach of Waikīkī. Follow the world-famous shoreline all the way to Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head) to see its chiseled heights meet the azure Pacific below.
- Pearl Harbor
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Ala Wai Boat Harbor
- Waikiki Beach
- Leahi (Diamond Head)
- Lulumahu Falls
- Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area
- Air tour flown in a Bell 407 helicopter (seats up to 6 guests)
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Doors-On experience
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: Morning, Afternoon
- Duration: 40 Minutes*
* Approx. total duration 70 min (includes 30 min check-in time, 40 minutes flight time)
- Please wear dark-colored clothing. Lighter clothing will cause a reflection in the windows and show up in your photos as well as the photos of other guests.
- For Door-off flights a jacket is suggested as the flight is cool and windy
- If you are prone to motion sickness then we would suggest taking something before you fly. Our helicopters do provide a smooth ride and most people do great!
- Guests should not go SCUBA diving less than 24 hours before their flight departure time.
- Children under the age of two (2) fly free when seated in the lap of a paying adult – proof of age required for lap children under two (2). Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to sit next to an open door while aircraft is in flight.
- Each guest weighing 270 lbs. or more must purchase an extra seat for weight and balance purposes. The extra seat is discounted by 15% (before fuel surcharge). All guests who purchase an extra seat are guaranteed a window seat.
Weights for all guests are requested at the time of booking, and their accuracy is essential to ensure the comfort and safety of all guests. To ensure safety, we weigh all guests at check-in, and if we are unable to fly a guest due to an inaccurate weight provided at the time of booking, no refund will be made. By maintaining proper weight and balance in our aircraft we can provide guests with a safe, smooth and comfortable Experience on Paradise Helicopters.
- Picture ID matching the credit card used for the purchase will be confirmed at check-in.
- We will not cancel a flight due to the weather unless it is unsafe to fly. Weather can change quickly so our pilots are checking weather continuously for safety and visibility concerns, and any decision to cancel due to weather is not made until right before a flight departs. We will fly if it is raining, but not if the visibility is poor.
- Cancellation Policy is 48 hours prior to your tour time.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled check-in time, we reserve the right to remove you from the flight and refunds will not be issued.
Location: Paradise Helicopters, Kalaeloa Airport, O‘ahu
Address: 300 Midway St, Kapolei, HI 96707
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/8Qtjd2dk9Wi76v4N9
Parking & Check-In:
- Please arrive at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower parking lot 45 minutes prior to your tour departure. Our van will pick you up here and take you to our helicopter pad and hangar.
- Parking is FREE at Kalaeloa Airport (JRF).
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children, and seniors.