UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour times: 11:30 AM, 2:30 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
A 1.5 hour Kapiolani Park Segway Tour
Our fun Waikiki park glide begins with learning to ride a Segway Personal Transporter and once training is completed – off you glide to circle the Honolulu Zoo and scenic historic Kapiolani Park. We glide to Makalei Park near Diamond Head and then take Coconut Avenue to check out the historic cottages and glide to Kaimaina Beach and the historic Natatorium and the Waikiki Aquarium while gliding beachside on Queens Beach Promenade. Your tour comes to a close at the Duke Kahanamoku Statue and back to your starting point.
- Headset/Sound System
- Cold Bottle of Water & Cold Oshiburi at end of Tour
- It is a good idea to put plenty of sunscreen on prior to your tour, as you are out in the beautiful Hawaiian sun throughout your tour.
- We also recommend wearing lightweight clothes, any kind of comfortable shoes (sneakers/flip flops – but, no heels for the ladies), sunglasses are a good idea…..and, don’t forget your camera!
- There is a small bag on the front of all Segway Personal Transporters that can accommodate a small bag or backpack.
- Minimum age required 10 years old. Guests under the age of 18 must have a parent/responsible adult over 18 years of age accompany them on the tour.
- Weight minimum: 75lbs/36 Kilos. Weight maximum: 275 lbs/135 Kilos.
- Safety helmets are a must and are provided for each rider at no extra charge.
- Our staff is well trained in Segway technology to ensure every customer has the best possible experience.
- An insurance waiver along with a major bank credit card and/or deposit are required. Parents/responsible adult will co-sign for any minor on tour.
- Pricing does not include gratuity for your guides (usually 15%-20%)
- A minimum of 2 is required to make this booking.
Location: Tour Center at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, ground floor courtyard, behind the ABC Store
Address: 2552 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/QExDBPGvzqBkJJWc6
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time for check-in.
- Segway of Hawaii maintains strict monitoring of all its vehicles to ensure they are well-maintained, cleaned, and charged for each customer.
- Complimentary lockers are provided for guests personal items that will not fit in the small Segway bag while on tour.
- We offer extreme weather refunds and rain checks on the rental portion of your contract. However, refunds and rain checks cannot be granted for Hawaii’s light, pineapple showers, so always call us if you’re not sure.
- WE ARE CLOSED: New Years Day, Easter Sunday, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day.