- Big Island Island Hopping Tours
- Big Island Tours & Activities
- Island Hopping Day Tours
- Pearl Harbor Tours
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Starting 08/02/2021 – Thursday (ONLY)
- Tour Times: 6:00 AM
- Duration: 16 Hours
Join us for a unique Pearl Harbor Tour from Kona! Visit Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, and the Battleship Missouri! Our guided motor coach tour will also take you through historic Downtown Honolulu and on a drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery! Round trip airfare, transportation, admissions, and expert narration from our knowledgeable guides are included.
- Visit Pearl Harbor and the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
- Watch a film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- View beautiful and historic buildings in Downtown Honolulu.
- Drive by the Kawaiahao Church, the first Christian church in Hawaii, and the Mission Houses Museum to learn how the conditions were for the first missionaries in Hawaii.
- Drive by King Kamehameha Statue & ‘Iolani Palace
- Experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery.
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $4 fee per bag fee. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- “Due to ceremonies on December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and we do not operate our normal tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date. Also, on rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park.”
- To meet aviation security requirements, guest’s name, birth date and gender is required when booking reservations. Names must exactly match the name and birth date on government-issued photo ID and/or passport for airline check-in.
- Passengers must clear TSA at the Honolulu Airport, so please bring a passport or your government-issued photo ID.
Location: KONA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – Hawaiian Air Ticket Counter area
Address: 73-200 Kupipi St, Kalaoa, HI 96740
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/3TT5o6jKnfW5P1k6A
- Please meet us at the Hawaiian Airlines ticketing counter area at Kona International Airport. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled meeting time and allow a 15-minute window for our representative to arrive.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 72 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day, or Thanksgiving.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.