UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily*
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 1 Hour (approximately 8 to 10 minutes flight time)
*We are closed from December 15 to May 15 each year due to the migration of humpback whales.
Enjoy an Early Bird’s breathtaking view of Maui and the neighboring islands as you soar along the Lahaina-Kaanapali coastline.
The distance off the water is approximately 50 stories for the 1,200 ft. flight to give you breathtaking views of Maui and neighboring islands of Lanai and Molokai.
We offer Tandem and Single and now Triple harness rides. Each ride lasts approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Our custom-designed hydraulic launch and recovery system both launches and returns you directly to the flight deck, ensuring passengers both comfort and safety.
- Minimum age requirement is 6 years old.
- Children between 6 and 12 must fly with an adult parent or guardian of 18 years or older.
- Minimum weight to fly single is 150 lbs. (approx.)
- Maximum combined weight to Parasail is 350-450 lbs. (approx) (depending on conditions)
- Weight limits fluctuate throughout the day to wind and sea conditions. Some tandems/triples may have to fly separately; as well as some singles may have to fly tandem, this is at the captain’s discretion for safety.
- Persons that are physically challenged must be able to walk down the dock and board our shuttle vessel, once onboard the shuttle vessel they must be physically able to transfer to the Parasail vessel with minimal or no assistance. The shuttle vessel and the Parasail vessel are not wheelchair accessible.
- It is not advised that anyone with back, neck, or any recent injuries Parasail.
- Women who are pregnant or believe they may be pregnant will not be allowed to parasail.
- We can take a maximum of 9 passengers on each boat.
- No observers on early bird flights.
Location: On Ka’anapali Beach in front of Hula Grill
Address for GPS: 2435 Ka’anapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI
Parking: Customers can park at Whalers Village or any of the Hotels in Ka’anapali. We Do Not validate for parking.
Check-in: Customers MUST check in there under the yellow umbrellas at the correct location 30 minutes prior to flight time.
We are closed from December 15 to May 15 each year due to the migration of humpback whales.
Ka’anapali Location: We are located on the beach just north of Whalers Village. If you are at Whalers Village we are just a short 3-minute walk down the walkway. Walk past the Whaler Condo and look for our Yellow Umbrellas and Yellow shuttle boat on the Beach. Customers in Ka’anapali can either take the free shuttle “Ka’anapali Trolley”, to the beach access between the Sheraton Maui and Ka’anapali Beach Hotel or they can take the beach walk and stroll down to our location on the beach between the Sheraton Maui and Ka’anapali Beach Hotel. The Ka’anapali Trolley is available after 10:00 AM.
Customers are requested to check-in 30 MINUTES PRIOR to flight time.
GPS – 2435 Ka’anapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI
Customers can park at Whalers Village or any of the Hotels in Ka’anapali. We Do Not validate for parking.