CULTURAL FAMILY FUN
Join our ‘ohana (family) at Oahu’s only east-side lū’au as we take you on a voyage through Polynesia for an unforgettable evening of traditional music, dance, and cuisine.
Located at iconic Sea Life Park Hawaii, our lū’au features not only an award-winning production and show but the chance to experience first hand some of the most beloved traditions of the islands through interactive cultural activities including lei making, hula lessons, coconut-headband weaving, ukulele lessons and more!
EVERY TICKET INCLUDES ACCESS TO SEA LIFE PARK HAWAII
Sea Life Park Hawaii is where the heart meets the sea. Get ready to be inspired by amazing marine animals during a show or by observing them in their habitats. If you’re looking for a more unique experience, you can swim with Dolphins, Sharks, Sea Lions, or Hawaiian Rays. Sea Life Park Hawaii is sure to delight you. All luau tickets include admission to Sea Life Park, with up to seven days to redeem!
BUFFET DINNER FEAST, LOCAL-STYLE CUISINE
Buffet selections include poi lomi shooters, taro rolls, seasonal fruit salad, fresh island greens, local sweet potatoes, teriyaki chicken, mahi mahi with papaya mango salsa, and delicious kalua pork.
For dessert we offer coconut and guava chantilly cakes and fresh macadamia nut cookies.
Special food requests available with minimum 24 hours advance notice.
• Lei making
• Tattoos (temporary)
• Hula lesson
• Coconut-headband weaving
• Ukulele lesson
Dinner selections are from executive chef Joshua Bulock, formerly of Michael Mina’s The Street.
Following dinner guests enjoy an award-winning production highlighting the vibrant traditions of Hawaii and Polynesia! Your experience culminates with a Polynesian sword of fire! And don’t be surprised to find yourself as part of the experience!
- Shell Lei
- 1 Drink Ticket
- Moana Classic Lū’au Seating
- Buffet Dinner
- Admission to Sea Life Park (up to $40 value!) with up to seven days to redeem
- Transportation available for same day bookings on orders placed before 2:30pm.
- For drive outs, $5 charge for parking at Sea Life Park.
WE MAKE MEMORIES!
Dinner selections are from executive chef Joshua Bulock, formerly of Michael Mina’s The Street. The buffet selections include:
Greens and Salads:
• Island greens w/ mandarin oranges, radish sprouts crisp rice noodles & Asian dressing.
• Fruit salad
• Lomi lomi salmon
• Fresh taro rolls
• Poi samples
• Crisp vegetable stir-fry
• Sweet potatoes
• Steamed white rice
Fresh grilled mahi mahi w/ macadamia nut crème sauce
Chicken yakitori w/ teriyaki sauce
• Pineapple cake
• Hot tea
• Fruit punch
• Island Mai Tai’s
• Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot and White Zinfandel
• Domestic Beers: Budweiser and Bud Light
• Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
Additional drinks at the discretion of Sea Life Park
Transportation is available at an additional cost from 8 convenient Waikiki locations. If you selected transportation, your exact pick-up time and location will be in your confirmation email.
|Early Pick Up Time|
Enjoy Sea Life Park on the same day!
|Luau Pick Up Time||Location|
|11:30am||3:30pm||Aloha Tower Pier for Cruise Ships|
|11:50am||3:50pm||Ala Moana Hotel on Mahukona Street|
|11:55am||3:55pm||Ilikai Flag Pole|
|12:00pm||4:00pm||Hale Koa Hotel (Port Cochere)|
|12:10pm||4:10pm||La Croix Hotel (Olohana Street)|
|12:15pm||4:15pm||Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)|
|12:20pm||4:20pm||Seaside Ave. (in front of Ross Dress for Less)|
|12:25pm||4:25pm||Hyatt Regency (Koa Ave)|
|12:30pm||4:30pm||***Waikiki Beach Marriott Paoakalani Bus Depot|
***Effective January 30, 2019: Aston Waikiki Beach (curbside pick up) will replace Waikiki Beach Marriott pick up location.
Check in at 5:15 pm at Sea Life Park. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
Sea Life Park is located at 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795
- Take the H-1 East (Lunalilo Freeway).
- H-1 becomes Highway 72, continue east through residential area.
- After the residential area ends, continue driving along the coast past Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach, to Makapu’u Point.
- Sea Life Park Hawaii is located on the left side of the road. You will see the large signage indicating the entrance from the highway.
- Parking at Sea Life Park is $5 in cash.