Now you can fly safely and with relative ease up to 30 feet above calm, picturesque Maunalua Bay!
Awesome Isn’t a Big Enough Word
It is true personal flight, perfectly realized by harnessing the power of controlled water pressure. Certified instructors train you, then direct your movement in the air. Who says man can’t fly?
Warning! H2O JetPack Flight Can Be Habit Forming
Most first-time pilots are flying in 5-10 minutes with their throttle controlled by an instructor. Get good and ask for a second flight at a discount, space permitting.
Shouts of Pure Joy Can be Heard from One Side of the Bay to the Other
A JetPack ride off of Oahu will be one of the most fun experiences of your life, a MAJOR rush. Your favorite memory of Hawaii? Count on it! Truly AWESOME!
- Elevation control
- Low to high level taxi
- Deep water landings
- Walking on water
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays)
- Tour times: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM
- Duration: 15 Minutes*
*Total time of activity, including roundtrip Waikiki transport, approximately 3.5 hours.
Approximate on-site schedule:
30 minutes – safety video and ocean transit to the JetPack launch point
45 minutes – H2O JetPack Experience with approximately 15 in the flight mode following preparations and face-to-face instruction
- Guests should wear swimsuits as they will absolutely get wet.
- Bring sunblock and a towel (or purchase these items in the lobby)
- Bring spending money or a credit card; you may want to purchase pictures, T-shirts, soft drinks, snacks, etc.
- 16 years of age or older
- Participant weight between 85 and 315 pounds
- Pregnant women cannot participate
- At check-in, you are required to present the credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
Location: H2O Sports Hawaii
Address: 377 Keahole St suite e 103, Honolulu, HI 96825
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/rDoYxiv2bfaJMYqY7
Check-in: Takes place in our Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center headquarters.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time.
- This tour requires boat to boat transfers.