Think you have the skills of a ninja? Come test your abilities with our Adventure Tower Package, with access to our aerial obstacle course, Freefall, Giant Swing, and Climbing Wall.
The aerial challenge course has you climbing, swinging, and jumping through 18 challenge elements that test any aspiring Island Ninjas out there. Feel like you’re in a game show by navigating your way through the obstacles in one of our Adventure Tower’s featured courses.
If that’s not enough, our climbing wall is a great place to showcase your ninja skills. Impress your friends by being the fastest one to the top! Our guides help rope you in and give you some pointers to get you going.
To top things off, we’ve added our Freefall and Giant Swing because what’s an Island Ninja Adventure without some heart-pounding freefall action?
- Aerial Adventure Tower
- King Swing
- Climbing Wall
- Available: Daily
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Light cover-up
- Cash for gratuity
- Participants must weigh between 60 lbs – 275 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour. Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to participate and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Minimum Height for Adventure Tower: Participants must be 4’6″ to independently navigate the course. Those shorter than 4’6″ (and at least 6 years old) are still encouraged to participate but will require an adult participant to lead them through the course or hire one of our guides to help perform safety tasks. Adult participants can assist a maximum of 2 guests under 4’6″. Guides can be hired in the check-out process as an add-on option.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of shoes to rent)
- Long shorts or pants are suggested. Skirts, belly shirts and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unneeded items in lockers provided during check-in.
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- All participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All participants must not be pregnant.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.