- Hawaii Dinner Cruises
- Hawaii Holiday Activities
- Oahu Dinner Cruises
- Oahu Dinner Shows
- Oahu Tours & Activities
Celebrate Independence Day; 3-Course crab and tenderloin of beef dinner, Star Signature Mai Tai, new “60 Years of Aloha” show, sunset and fireworks view!
- Entertainment: New “60 Years of Aloha” show.
- Vessel Info: The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters. Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions. Sunset and fireworks are not guaranteed.
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Fireworks: Celebrate Independence Day with Sunset and Fireworks aboard Star of Honolulu! Star of Honolulu will provide extended cruise time to enjoy fireworks. Fireworks display is subject to availability as we do not operate or control it.
- Availability: July 4
- Tour Times: 6:15 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx)
Location: Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HPSAM2UuaVZ47Vu79
The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map. Validate tickets upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office for a reduced parking fee.
Please check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Accessible Accommodations are available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs & Tenderloin of Beef, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato®
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 48 hours notice.
Round-trip motorcoach transportation from the Waikiki area available at $15.00 per person. Additional usage fee applies for some hotels. Transportation from the Kahala or Ko Olina is not available. (prices subject to change by year)
Pick Up Schedule
- Ala Moana – 5:00 PM
- Ambassador – 4:50 PM
- Aston Waikiki Beach – 4:50 PM
- Prince Waikiki – 4:50 PM
- Hilton Hawaiian Village – 5:00 PM
- Hyatt Regency – 5:00 PM
- Island Colony – 4:50 PM
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach – 5:00 PM
- Princess Kaiulani – 4:50 PM
- Sheraton Waikiki – 5:00 PM (+$1)
- Waikiki Beach Marriott – 5:00 PM
Instructions for self driving:
Location: Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8. Please check in by 5:30PM at our Reservations Office, next to the Star of Honolulu.
Parking: The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map. Validate tickets upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office for a reduced parking fee. Click here for directions.