- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Hawaii Dinner Cruises
- Oahu Boat Rides & Sailing
- Oahu Dinner Cruises
- Oahu Tours & Activities
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: July 4
- Tour Times: 7:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
For a casual and fun Hawaiian-style Fourth of July, join us on the 149-passenger Dolphin Star® catamaran. Enjoy two open-air decks with 360-degree views of the Honolulu city lights, live Hawaiian music, a “champagne” toast, and dry snacks.
- Entertainment: Live Hawaiian Entertainment.
- Menu: Variety of premium dry snacks, “Champagne” toast. Additional beverages available for purchase.
- Vessel Info: Eco-friendly, 149-passenger, 2-deck Dolphin Star catamaran. Our island catamaran offers 360º views from both decks, ample seating, and an onboard restroom for a casual and comfortable cruise. The 65’ vessel minimizes emissions with EPA-compliant main engines, hybrid power generator, GPS, autopilot, radar and operates at the cruising speed shown by recent NOAA studies to be safe for marine mammals. It also has a 360° observation deck, wrap-around deck, dining area, bar, restrooms, and BBQ facility.
- Route: Dolphin Star® cruises from Kewalo Basin toward Diamond Head along the Waikiki coastline. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions. Sunset and fireworks are not guaranteed.
- Dress Code: Casual. For cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Hawaii State Liquor Law: Alcoholic beverages can only be served to guests 21 years and older. A photo I.D. is required.
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed on board.
Location: Departs from Ala Wai Boat Harbor in Waikiki (west of Prince Waikiki)
Address: Ala Wai Boat Harbor, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/kD6mqQYyaZJ6hM4w5
Parking: Parking is limited, please arrive early. Parking is available at nearby parking garages and metered parking at the Harbor. Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by the Dolphin Star and subject to change without notice.
- Marina Parking Garage
- Ala Wai Boat Harbor Diamond Head Lot
- Ala Moana Blvd. Garage
Check-in: 30 minutes prior to departure at the Dolphin Star at the Ala Wai Boat Harbor in Waikiki (west of Prince Waikiki).
Please check in 30 minutes prior to your tour.