UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- November: Wednesday and Sunday
- December 19-31st: Daily
- Tour Time: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Being the most isolated island in the world, Hawaii lies in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
With our warm climate, beautiful tropical flowers, serene sandy beaches, and intriguing culture, Hawaii surely is the pearl of the Pacific. Let us share with you Momi O Ka Pakipika, Hawaii, the pearl of the Pacific through the music and story of Huaka’i, Journey Through Polynesia.
Held at a beautiful oceanfront location on the grounds of the Maui Ocean Center, Huaka’i Luau invites you to experience Hawaiian and Polynesian culture through music, dance, storytelling, and great food!
Enjoy a Mai Tai tropical drink, check out the Hawaiian arts & crafts and Polynesian exhibits and then head to the island-style buffet to fill your plate with a wide variety of delicacies.
- Traditional Hawaiian luau feast with a delicious buffet dinner
- Beautiful oceanfront location in the heart of Maalaea Harbor at Maui Ocean Center
- Learn about Hawaiian and Polynesian culture through music, dance, cultural exhibits, and presentations
- Spectacular show after dinner features music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia
- Best Seating
- Admission to Maui Ocean Center (on a different day), including Humpbacks of Hawaii Exhibit and Sphere
- Aloha Lei Greeting
- $100 Hotel Savings Card
- Traditional Luau Style Food
- Island Dessert
- Limited Full Bar
- The luau is held at an indoor open-air restaurant in a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere. Dress comfortably, wear closed-toe walking shoes. No bare feet, please.
- Wear comfortable clothes throughout the warmer months, but keep in mind that the weather might drop significantly when the sun sets.
- Sunscreen, a light sweater, a hat, and sunglasses are all recommended.
- Pants and dresses and long-sleeved shirts are recommended during the colder months. A sweater or light jacket will certainly make you feel more at ease.
- A maximum of 10 persons seated at the same table is permitted, and mingling between tables is prohibited.
- All drinks & food must be consumed on-site and discarded before leaving our site. No takeout food & beverage allowed.
Location: Huaka’i performs at the beautiful Seascape Restaurant in the Maui Ocean Center at Maalaea Harbor.
Address: 192 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/vAnQwVDbU2Drbpqc8
Parking is FREE.
Check-in: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your showtime for check-in at the Seascape Restaurant at Maui Ocean Center.
- Advanced reservations required, No walk-in at this time.
- Seating is based on first-come, first-served.
- ADA Compliant.
- Huakai’i is performed rain or shine in a beautiful open air-covered venue.
Dinner is served buffet style. Gluten-Free foods on the buffet. ADA accessible.
- Kula Greens
- Seared Mahi
- Shoyu Chicken
- Kalua Pork
- Local Salad
- Luau Leaf
- Molokai Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed Vegetables
- Haupia Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Chocolate Macadamia Brownies
*All dinner items may change with the season.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness
*All drinks & food must be consumed on-site and discarded before leaving our site. No takeout food & beverage allowed