Our top priority is to keep our culture alive! By sharing our lei traditions with visitors, we perpetuate and preserve a part of our culture. We value the opportunity to provide guests with their first of many memorable experiences they will encounter here in the islands.
We look forward to sharing this experience with you!
- Orchid Lei (Unscented)
- This is the most popular choice for visitors. It’s beauty it sentimental and simplistic. The exotic bright colored orchids are firm and long-lasting. Because orchids are unscented, this is a safe option for those who are sensitive to scents and perfumes.
- Tī Leaf Lei (Unscented)
- This is the most sacred plant to Hawaiians. The tī plant and it’s leaves have the power to heal and ward off evil spirits. Aside from healing and protection, this lei connects a person to the depths of ancient culture.
- Kukui Nut Lei(Unscented)
- Lei kukui is a type of permanent seed lei known as lei hua. This lei is a great option for those who prefer not to wear a floral lei. Because kukui nuts are long lasting, it makes for a great souvenir to take back home.
- Candy Lei (Unscented)
- Who doesn’t love a snack for later? Or perhaps you want to give something sweet to someone sweet. Well, here you go! This is an all time kid favorite, but adults with a sweet tooth love them too. This fun non-floral option comes with a variety of candies already preselected.
- Plumeria (Scented)
- This summer beauty is known for its gorgeous romantic fragrance. These are the actual flowers often used in perfumes. The soft velvet petals are brightly colored in yellow and white. Plumerias are Hawai‘i’s most popular flower which explains why it is considered the lei of the land.
- Plumeria Orchid (Scented)
- This lei is a seasonal special because plumerias are summer bloomers. The delicate yellow flowers are paired with firm purple orchids, alternating to make a colorfully balanced lei with a romantic fragrance. This is a combination of Hawai‘i’s top 2 most popular flowers.
- Kukui Nut Bracelet (Unscented)
- This bracelet is a great option for those who prefer not to wear a floral lei. Because kukui nuts are long lasting, it makes for a great souvenir to take back home.
- Our services ends at 11:00 PM daily, in the event a flight is delayed after 11:00 PM, we will automatically reschedule the lei greeting for a departure or hotel delivery. You will be notified as soon as possible in the event.
- Your greeter will be waiting for you prior to baggage claim. The greeter will be waiting with your leis & a name sign. We’ll track your flight for updated arrival times.
- Leis must be ordered 48 hours prior to arrival. Last minute orders risk unavailability and may be substituted with another lei. Orders confirmed within 48 hours of greeting are subject to a Late Fee Service Charge of $20. Please select during checkout.