Our top priority is to keep our culture alive! By sharing our lei traditions with visitors, we perpetuate and preserve a part of our culture. We value the opportunity to provide guests with their first of many memorable experiences they will encounter here in the islands.
We look forward to sharing this experience with you!
- Superior Orchid Lei (Unscented)
- Sometimes the moment calls for something extra special. Our superior orchid lei is perfect for those moments! It’s strung with extra flowers to make it extra long – making it extra special. This is a great option for celebrating a special occasion. (image to compare length)
- Deluxe Orchid Lei (Unscented)
- This bountiful lei is full of beauty! Exotic orchid flowers are strung and placed crosswise. The fullness of this lei is symbolic of an abundant life. The deluxe orchid is one of our popular leis for celebrating special occasions.
- Maunaloa Orchid Lei (Unscented)
- This lavish lei is strung in the maunaloa style, requiring a lot of time and patience. One by one, individual orchid petals are arranged to form a firm spine and velvet rim. The true beauty of this lei comes from the love and care required for intricacy.
- Double Tuberose Orchid (Scented)
- The double tuberose orchid is our most feminine lei, perfect for every woman. It is delicate and elegant, but because the lei is strung crosswise, it’s full and firm. The white tuberose charmingly exudes a deep sweet fragrance. A touch of color is added by using exotic orchid flowers strung in an alternating pattern.
- Cigar Mix (Unscented)
- This lei is so intricate to make – very tedious, requiring a lot of time and patience. Cigar leis are considered to be a masculine type of lei; therefore, generally worn by men. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or simply expressing love and admiration for someone special, this lei says it all!
- Our services ends at 11:00 PM daily, in the event a flight is delayed after 11:00 PM, we will automatically reschedule the lei greeting for a departure or hotel delivery. You will be notified as soon as possible in the event.
- Your greeter will be waiting for you prior to baggage claim. The greeter will be waiting with your leis & a name sign. We’ll track your flight for updated arrival times.
- Leis must be ordered 48 hours prior to arrival. Last minute orders risk unavailability and may be substituted with another lei. Orders confirmed within 48 hours of greeting are subject to a Late Fee Service Charge of $20. Please select during checkout.