Hanauma Bay is known for an abundance of marine life including over 400 species of fish.
Enjoy the Beauty of Hanauma Bay – Leave the Rest to Us!
4 hours (approx. 2.5 to 3 hours water time)
Located within an ancient volcano crater, Hanauma Bay’s shallow, transparent, and inviting waters brimming with marine life have been attracting millions of snorkeling and scuba diving enthusiasts for years. Come experience Hanauma Bay for yourself with the snorkeling service provided by Snorkelfest! Discover the vibrant fish, learn more about the Bay, and check off a Hawaii bucket list item with our value-packed tour.
- Roundtrip transportation in clean, comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Door-to-door service, semi-private tour – maximum four stops
- Exceptional customer service
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff members who provide basic instructions and tips for snorkeling
- Sanitary, high-quality mask, fins, and dry snorkel
- 2.5 Hours of Self-Directed Beach time!
- All Inclusive – No Up-selling!*
- Complimentary Extras: Prescription Goggles, Flotation, Fish ID Cards, and
- Bottled Water
- Also Available: Digital Camera Rentals
- An unforgettable experience!
At the time of this website’s last update, the admission cost is $7.50 per person, no charge for children 12 and under. Please be advised that even if you buy a tour package, admission is never included in the package and must be paid separately at the park’s entrance.
- 7 a.m – 11 a.m
- 8:30 a.m – 12:30 p.m
- 10 a.m – 2 p.m
- 11:50 a.m – 3:20 p.m
Runs year-round, every day of the week other than Tuesday