UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM
- Duration: 75 minutes (approx)
Helicopter tour of Maui’s remote landscape, including a landing in the Hana Rainforest.
Hana Rainforest Helicopter Experience
Enjoy a Maui helicopter excursion unlike any other with a one-of-a-kind immersive Hawaiian adventure.
Fly along Maui’s North Coast inside an ECO-Star helicopter with breathtaking views of sea cliffs and cascading waterfalls on your 40 minute roundtrip flight which includes distant views of Haleakala. Aerial shoreline perspectives above Paia, Hookipa, Haiku, the famous surf destination Jaws, the Road to Hana and the iconic Jurassic Rock lead you to our exclusive landing destination deep in the Hawaiian rainforest.
Explore Maui’s authentic and remote landscape with an exclusive 30-minute landing within the Hawaiian rainforest. You will land for a ground exploration on a former taro plantation in the Wailua Valley. Traverse the lush vegetation including bananas, papayas, lilikoi, coconut and native wild flowers when in season and indulge in scenic panoramic views as you are surrounded by canyons and waterfalls. Your pilot will provide extensive information about this remote Hawaiian landscape, a land which very few people have ever stepped foot on. Enjoy a champagne toast while immersed in this one-of-a-kind Maui excursion.
- 40-minute roundtrip flight
- Exclusive 30-minute landing within the Hawaiian rainforest
- Champagne toast
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
- Valid photo ID for all passengers 18 and older.
- Your weight is required for balancing the aircraft. Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat. For helicopter flights, the maximum weight limit per person is 300 lbs.; while the total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. for seven passengers. Passengers over the weight limit will be required to purchase 2 seats.
- Guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase an additional seat. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult’s lap.
- Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate; flights of different lengths may be combined and all times are approximate.
- You must wait at least 24 hours after scuba diving before taking a helicopter flight.
Location: Maverick Helicopters, Kahului Heliport, Maui
Address: Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732
Google Maps: https://g.page/Maverick-Maui?share
- Please check-in 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.