UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- October: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Closed Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday)
- November-December: Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Tour Time: Varies between 5:15 PM to 6:30 PM*
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
*Depends on Sunset time.
Experience one of the most breathtaking sunsets from the famous North Shore of Oahu. This 90 minute adventure starts out just before sunset. We get you comfortable with the water and as night falls we head up the historic Haleiwa river, allowing our specialized boards to illuminate the water beneath you. As we head up the river, be sure to keep an eye out for Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, many of which rest in the calm waters of the bay.
- Two people may ride tandem on one board
- Bring swimwear, a towel, a light long sleeve shirt or rashguard, and a change of clothes
Requirements & Restrictions:
- Children 8 or under must share a board with an adult.
- Children 9-15 must be accompanied by an adult but can paddle their own board.
- Combined weight cannot exceed 320 lbs per board.
- Everyone is required to wear a life jacket during the tour. Individuals weighing less than 70 lbs must supply their own life jacket.
Location: Haleiwa Beach Park
Address: 62-449 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/3B28w6fxnz3g3T5a7
- In front of the Haleiwa War Memorial.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.