UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Tour is led by a Marine Naturalist/Instructor on West Maui.
Each Guided Beach Snorkel Tour has a maximum of six (6) Snorkelers unless PRIVATE group. The minimum age requirement is 5 years old and all guests must be able to swim.
“Let’s get Snorkelin’..!!”
- ALL Snorkel Gear: Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Flotation Device.
- Prescription Masks are available upon request.
- Wetsuits are also provided.
- PHOTOS are included!
- The minimum age requirement is 5 years old.
- All guests must be able to swim.
- The Snorkel & Dive Sites are chosen from an array of choices on West Maui, from Kapalua Bay to Olowalu…weather permitting of course. The meeting site will always be discussed prior to the activity. Dive locations are:
- Kapalua Bay, Maui with Tiny Bubbles Scuba
- Hyatt Reef (Honokao’o Beach)
- Airport Beach (Kahekili Beach Park)
- Olowalu surface – mountains
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.
- Medical waiver to be completed prior to dives.