- Hawaii Volcano Tours
- Island Hopping Day Tours
- Oahu Island Hopping Tours
- Oahu Tours & Activities
- Oahu Volcano Tours
Fly from Oahu to Kona for a day where you’ll see the best of the Big Island of Hawaii during an exciting sightseeing tour. Your expert driver-guide will share with you the legends and cultural significance of the famous sites and point out some of the numerous scenic wonders along the way.
The latest itinerary for this tour includes a visit to Royal Kona Coffee’s headquarters, Punalu‘u black sand beach and a delicious lunch (on your own) at the historic Volcano House Restaurant; offering local and traditional cuisine. Visit the famed Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and marvel at the steam vents and multiple craters. See epic Rainbow Falls where rainbows magically form in the mist and stop at Pu’uhonua O Honaunau National Park, ancient grounds rich with Hawaiian history.
- Royal Kona Coffee Mill & Museum*
- Mauna Loa Volcano (seen in the distance)
- Pu’uhonua O Honaunau National Park (known as the “Place of Refuge”)*
- Punalu‘u Black Sand Beach*
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park*
- Volcano House Restaurant* (lunch on own) – historic hotel with views of Halema’uma’u Crater.
- Halema’uma’u Crater* – viewed from steam vents; remarkably changed since June 2018
- Kilauea Visitor Center* – park updates & educational displays
- Steam Vents* – groundwater seeps down to hot volcanic rocks forming steam clouds
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Visitor Center*
- Hilo Town, King Kamehameha Statue & Shinmachi Tsunami Memorial
- Rainbow Falls*
- Return from Hilo, Hawaii to Oahu
*Denotes tour stops
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour Time: 4:30 AM
- Duration: 16 hours 30 minutes
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- To meet aviation security requirements, guest’s name, birth date and gender is required when booking reservations. Names must exactly match the name and birth date on government-issued photo ID and/or passport for airline check-in.
- Passengers must clear TSA at the Honolulu Airport, so please bring a passport or your government-issued photo ID.
Departure & Return Information:
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient locations in Waikiki.
If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location in the Waikiki area.
- Tour departs the first pickup location at 4:30 AM and returns at approximately 9:00 PM. Times subject to change based on airline flights. Details will be confirmed after booking.
- Volcanic activity changes hourly, viewing of lava is not guaranteed due to external factors outside our control
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND policy on all NEIGHBOR ISLAND DAY-TRIPS. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.