At Sea Life Park, Hawaii’s marine life comes alive in a dazzling display that will entertain and delight. Located just 15 miles from Waikiki on Oahu’s beautiful and scenic Makapu’u Point, Sea Life Park is a world-class marine attraction perched between the majestic Koolau Mountain Range and breathtaking Makapu’u Beach. Dolphins dance, sea lions sing, and penguins perform in this magical place by the sea. Interactive programs offer a thrilling once in a lifetime up close encounter with Dolphins, Sea Lions, and various reef life friends that can only be found at Sea Life Park.
Daily admission includes a fun filled day of marine-life shows and exhibits nestled beneath the Ko’olau mountain range overlooking Makapu’u Beach and Rabbit Island.
Hawaii’s #1 Marine Park!
Sea Life Park is Hawaii’s best wildlife and wild animal park, offering fun and educational animal experiences for the entire family. With a focus on education and conservation, our shows, exhibits and interactive programs offer thrilling, once-in-a-lifetime up-close encounters, like swimming with dolphins, petting sharks, and more!
Shows and Education:
Dive into the science of our sea! Why go to a water park on Oahu when you can have fun learning about marine animals? From Touch Pools, Penguin Trainer Talks and interactive classrooms, we offer something for everyone in the family.
Habitats and Exhibits:
Our five habitats and exhibits are a great way to learn and observe the animal’s behaviors. Whether you’re watching penguins jump in and out of the water, enjoying the company of lovebirds, or stepping into the breathtaking world of Hawaii’s sharks, Sea Life Park will delight you.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! Small enough to enjoy on foot but diverse enough to spend a half-day. Learn from our dedicated staff members and you get up close to Hawaii’s exotic marine life.
Requirements and Restrictions:
- NO nail arts with objects attached to nails, such as limestone, that can dislodge and cause potential harm to our animals. Nail length should not exceed 25% of the width of nail, and nails must be blunt without end in a point.
- NO jewelry including rings, bracelets and necklaces and/or anything that can potentially fall off in the water,
- such as sunglasses, glasses, hair accessories and piercing of any kind will not be allowed etc.
- Juniors/children: Each 1 to 12 year old must be accompanied by a paying adult (minimum age 18 years) in the water (except for Dolphin Encounter, Dolphin Aloha and Hawaiian Ray Encounter.
- For Dolphin Encounter, each 3 – 7 year old must be accompanied by a paying adult (minimum age 18 years) in the water.
- For Hawaiian Reef Encounter, each 4 – 7 year old must be accompanied by a paying 13 year old + in the water.
- For Dolphin Aloha, 1 – 12 year olds must be accompanied by a paying adult (minimum age 18 years) with maximum of 4 junior/children per 1 adult.
- Women who are or suspect they may be pregnant are NOT permitted to participate except Dolphin Aloha.
- People requiring special assistance: Sea Life Park Hawaii will make every effort to accommodate guests with special needs and requiring assistance. However, you should contact our Reservations Department prior to reserving a program to clarify the nature of the assistance requested and to ensure that such needs can be met.
Sea Life Park is open daily. Park hours vary by season.
Regular season (January 1, – May 31, 2018 AND September 4, – December 31, 2018): 09:30am – 4:00pm
Peak season (June 1, – September 3, 2018): 09:30am – 4:30pm
Transportation is available from select hotels within the Ala Moana and Waikiki neighborhoods, as well as from The Kahala Resort. Please arrive at your pick-up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
For self driving guests, parking is included with admission. We recommend allowing 1 hour of travel time if coming from Waikiki to account for unexpected traffic.