UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- March: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
- April-May: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- June-Onward: Monday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Closed Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday)
- Tour Times: Every hour 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Duration: 30 Minutes OR 1 Hour (Plus check-in and 15 minute instruction time)
Perfect weather gives you tons of opportunities for outdoor activities, and FLYBOARDING on Oahu is the right choice for those who want to have a thrilling, fun experience in the beautiful azure waters of Hawaii.
The adventure takes place on famous azure waters on Oahu in the beautiful Ke’ehi lagoon. Jet Ski Oahu features an adventurous and knowledgeable staff that provides you with both vessels and detailed instructions to ensure your safe ride.
Fly like a bird or swim through the water like a dolphin! All you need is 5–20 minutes for a quick training with our staff. In no time, you’ll be perfecting the coolest tricks like 360s and dolphin dives.
- Bring a comfortable swimsuit for high-intensity activity, towel and sunblock.
- A life jacket is provided.
- Must be 12 years and older.
- Guest must be 100 lbs minimum / Maximum weight for flyboarding is 350 lbs.
- We cannot fly you if you are pregnant, or susceptible to heart attacks.
- Limited to 2 people every hour.
- Highly advised that guests have at least minor swimming ability.
- All participants must sign a release of liability waiver form prior to any activity. A minor (17 or younger) must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver before the minor participates in any activity.
Location: Keehi Lagoon – Sand Island Launch Ramp Facility
Address: 1640 Sand Island Parkway, Honolulu, HI 96819
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/zakd1F6Ruqiyh6hC9
Check-in: Check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time.
You will be meeting the boat at the boat ramp. Please park and go to the boat ramp and look for a blue and white ski boat.
We do not offer transportation from your hotel. It is your responsibility to be on time to arrive at meeting point for your check-in time.
Directions: When traveling down Sand Island Access Rd, go OVER the bridge and take a right turn at the first complete intersection. Then follow the road around to the right.
The road ends at the parking lot and the boat ramp location.