EXPERIENCE the tragic attacks that took place on December 7, 1941. Pearl Harbor has truly become a must-see historic monument for all guests to Hawaii. Let our professional Hoku Hawaii Tour navigators share with you their knowledge and education. From the beautiful historical displays and museums of the Visitor Center to the stunning memorial built above the remains of the USS Arizona, the feelings and emotions of the events are just as touching today as they were the day of the tragic attacks.
Included is the award-winning audio tour that guides you through the Pearl Harbor Survivor segments while on board the USS Arizona Memorial. The USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean. This incredible self-guided Pearl Harbor tour will automatically translate the main 23-minute documentary into the visitor’s language.
Witness the exuberant scenery Oahu has to offer on your journey from Pearl Harbor to the North Shore. Experience the ever-changing landscape that transports you into the rural island life. Not short of stops, your navigator will guide you to the most beautiful places. Visit the world-famous Dole Pineapple Plantation and have the option to ride the Pineapple Express Train, explore the World’s Largest Maze, or enjoy the Garden Tour. Wander through the Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm, offering an abundance of Hawaii’s delightful treats and gifts! See the most famous big wave surf beaches in the entire world, including Waimea Bay and the Banzai Pipeline, where yearly surf competitions and giant waves add to the legend and lure of Oahu’s North Shore. You will also enjoy an exclusive canoe ride around the Polynesian Cultural Center (closed on Sundays) and a delicious lunch and hula experience at the Bistro in Laie.
Breathtaking views stretch from the sandy North Shore to the rocky South Shore of the island and the journey is filled with scenic lookouts and the endless culture found only on Hawaii tours. Along the South Shore are enchanting coastal formations such as Rabbit Island and the Halona Blowhole, immaculate beaches like Sandy Beach, and the multi-million dollar mansions found throughout the Kahala Estates.
This convenient and captivating Pearl Harbor and 5 Star Circle Island Tour is one of our most engaging and comprehensive tours. Experience the diversity and robust culture of the island’s many sites, beaches, and stops during this full-day journey with Hoku Hawaii Tours.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- Historical Plantation Activity
- Drive through Hale’iwa Town
- North Shore Big Wave Beaches
- Hula Experience
- Exclusive lunch at the Bistro in Laie
- Exclusive canoe ride at the Polynesian Cultural Center (Closed Sundays)
- Windward Oahu Offshore Islands
- Tropical Farms Experience
- Pali Lookout (Currently unavailable due to roadwork)
- Halona Blowhole Lookout
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed Tuesdays)
- Diamond Head Crater Lookout
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 6:30 AM
- Duration: 11.5 hours
- Wear walking shoes, dress comfortably, and bring a jacket.
- Pearl Harbor is an active military base; therefore a “no bag” policy exists on location (including bags unattended on the tour bus). Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has facilities to store a bag for a $5 fee.
- There are locations at Pearl Harbor where photos are prohibited; please be aware of signs
- Guests requesting a pickup at the Honolulu International Airport are subject to an additional $10.00 per person transportation fee.
- For those bringing wheelchairs. Manual, collapsible wheelchairs only; guest must be able to walk onto the bus.
• Steamed White Rice ** Gluten Free / Vegetarian / Vegan
• Island Fresh Toss Green Salad w/croutons & ranch dressing ** Salad is Gluten Free / Vegetarian / Vegan **
Gluten Free Dressing Available
• Thai Sweet Chicken (breaded chicken, white onion, bell pepper & tossed in a Thai sweet chili sauce
• Grilled Lemon Swai (swai is a freshwater fish grilled with garlic salt, paprika, unsalted butter, fresh cut lemon &
topped with fresh parsley) ** Gluten Free
• Lomi Lomi Tomato (tomatoes, white onion, green onion & rock salt also known as Hawai’ian salt) ** Gluten
Free / Vegetarian / Vegan
• Island Punch
• Iced Water
• Coffee of the day
• Hot Tea
Vegetarian and vegan options are available upon request.
Mokumoa Baseyard – 5:00 AM
Kahala Resort – 5:35 AM
The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel – 5:40 AM
Pier 2 – 5:40 AM
Pier 10 & 11 – 5:40 AM
Ala Moana Hotel – 5:50 AM
Aqua Palms Waikiki – 5:50 AM
Prince Waikiki (Former Hawaii Prince) – 5:50 AM
Modern Honolulu – 5:50 AM
Ilikai Hotel – 5:50 AM
Dole Office – 5:50 AM
Hale Koa – 5:50 AM
Grand Islander Bus Depot at the Hilton Hawaiian Village – 5:50 AM
Outrigger Reef – 5:55 AM
Halekulani Hotel – 5:55 AM
Trump International Hotel and Tower – 5:55 AM
Sheraton Waikiki – 6:00 AM
Royal Hawaiian Hotel – 6:00 AM
The Ritz Carlton – 6:00 AM
Hyatt Regency – 6:05 AM
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani – 6:05 AM
Westin Moana Surfrider – 6:05 AM
Corner of Koa Ave and Liliuokalani Ave, by the stop sign – 6:05 AM
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel – 6:10 AM
Queen Kapiolani – 6:10 AM
Waikiki Beach Marriott – 6:10 AM
Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel – 6:10 AM
Aqua Aloha Surf – 6:15 AM
Aqua Waikiki Pearl – 6:15 AM
Ohia Waikiki (Aqua) – 6:15 AM
Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach – 6:15 AM
Courtyard by Marriott – 6:20 AM
Holiday Inn Express – 6:20 AM
Hawaiian Monarch Hotel – 6:20 AM