LEARNING THINGS from our highly experienced local navigators is the key to an enriching guided journey. Enjoy an expert’s insight during fascinating storytelling and captivating tales of Hawaii’s perpetuating history. Explore an exuberated Hawaii, from native plants (na mea kanu) and animals (holoholona) to the historic events of Hawaiian Royalty (Na Ali’i O Hawai’i). This journey will offer you the best scenic views and cultural flavors Oahu has to offer!
Find a new appreciation for Oahu on this exciting adventure and experience nature’s beauty that surrounds Hawaii’s “Gathering Island.” Enjoy impressive photo opportunities as you circle Oahu’s South and North Shores, View picturesque Halona Blowhole and offshore islands like Rabbit Island and Chinaman’s Hat. Our navigators will uncover the myths behind Oahu’s most beautiful scenic locations with stops at sites including Haunama Bay Lookout, Diamond Head Lookout, and the Nu’uanu Pali Lookout.
Pay a visit to the Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm, offering an abundance of Hawaii’s delightful treats and gifts! Following this, you will enjoy a delicious lunch and hula experience at the Bistro in Laie. Explore famous big wave North Shore beaches like Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach, where the all-star professionals and local surfers come to show off their talents. Enlighten your vacation with some shopping in North Shore’s historic Haleiwa Town. Complete your journey with a trip to the world famous Dole Pineapple Plantation to ride the “Pineapple Express” train.
- Diamond Head Crater Lookout
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed Tuesdays)
- Halona Blowhole Lookout
- Pali Lookout (Currently unavailable due to roadwork)
- Tropical Farms Experience
- Kualoa Regional Park
- Windward Oahu Offshore Islands
- Hula Experience
- Exclusive lunch at the Bistro in Laie
- North Shore Big Wave Beaches
- Drive through and shopping in Hale’iwa Town
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- Historical Plantation Train Ride
- Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tour Time: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 9.5 hours
- Wear walking shoes, dress comfortably, and bring a jacket.
- Guests requesting a pickup at the Honolulu International Airport are subject to an additional $10.00 per person transportation fee.
- For those bringing wheelchairs. Manual, collapsible wheelchairs only; guest must be able to walk onto the bus.
• Steamed White Rice ** Gluten Free / Vegetarian / Vegan
• Island Fresh Toss Green Salad w/croutons & ranch dressing ** Salad is Gluten Free / Vegetarian / Vegan **
Gluten Free Dressing Available
• Thai Sweet Chicken (breaded chicken, white onion, bell pepper & tossed in a Thai sweet chili sauce
• Grilled Lemon Swai (swai is a freshwater fish grilled with garlic salt, paprika, unsalted butter, fresh cut lemon &
topped with fresh parsley) ** Gluten Free
• Lomi Lomi Tomato (tomatoes, white onion, green onion & rock salt also known as Hawai’ian salt) ** Gluten
Free / Vegetarian / Vegan
• Island Punch
• Iced Water
• Coffee of the day
• Hot Tea
Vegetarian and vegan options are available upon request.
Hampton Inn & Suites Kapolei – 7:00 AM
Embassy Suites Kapolei – 7:05 AM
Four Seasons Resort at Ko Olina – 7:15 AM
Aulani Disney Resort – 7:20 AM
Beach Villas at Ko Olina – 7:25 AM
Ko Olina Beach Club (Marriott) – 7:30 AM