Our Friday night fireworks tour outside of Waikiki is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. You’re sure to experience the Friday night city lights as you’ve never seen them before when you join us on this fun tour! Enjoy drinks, music, and sightseeing as we cruise to the perfect spot to watch the fireworks, and take in breathtaking views of the Honolulu skyline.
Our fireworks cruise is perfect for any celebration, family outing, or if you’re visiting Hawaii for a short while. We provide water and juice on all our cruises, but you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks (including adult beverages) to enjoy during the show. We even have coolers with ice that you can use.
- Availability: Friday
- Tour Times: 7:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hours 30 Minutes
- Recommend to bring towel & take dramamine 1hr before if prone to seasickness
- Food and beverages allowed on all tours and we have coolers and ice for use
- Tour Minimums: A combined minimum of 6 guests is required for a tour to operate.
- Trips will run rain or shine. All trips are subject to change or may be canceled without notice due to the weather or other unforeseen circumstance.
Location: Kewalo Basin Harbor
- Address: 1109 Ala Moana Blvd Honolulu, HI 96814
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/uSTDRr7RgSFmf1oc7
The Haleiwa Queen is docked in slip FA1. You can find it at the front of the harbor along Ala Moana Boulevard, close to the entrance near the cross street at Ward Ave.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time for check-in.
- Passengers with mobility issues need to be able to take a step across from the dock to the boat in order to board, and then guests can then be immediately seated. Our crew can assist if needed — just make sure to arrive a little bit early! Once on board, there is plenty of space for all our guests. Walkers and collapsible wheelchairs can be brought on board. Motorized chairs or scooters are not allowed.