UPDATED 2023: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: June 18th
- Tour Times: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Forget the BBQ. Treat Dad to a fun evening aboard the STAR’s Father’s Day Sunset Buffet Cruise. Sit back and relax with a Mai Tai in hand watching a golden sunset and the “Polynesian Journey” show. Enjoy a bountiful Pacific Rim Dinner featuring a roast beef carving station, misoyaki BBQ chicken, fish of the day with coconut curry sauce, dessert bar and much more. Plus, on Sunday, June 18, 2023, Dads enjoy a complimentary beverage of choice! Father’s Day is sure to be memorable when you spend it on a sunset cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu.
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Strolling musician to take song requests
- Feature “Polynesian Journey” show
- Fun audience participation
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30PM
- One Signature Mai Tai
- One complimentary beverage of choice for Dads on Sunday, June 18, 2023.
- Pacific Rim Roast Beef Dinner Buffet
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and “Polynesian Journey” show
Location: Star of Honolulu
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/f95XTuHQizYppZHR7
Transportation: Pick-up available from the Waikiki area. Please select during checkout. For details, see the Transportation tab with pick-up locations and schedule.
- For guests who purchase round-trip transportation: Please arrive at your designated pick up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- For self-driving guests: Please check-in at Pier 8, 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Parking may be found available at Pier 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplac, Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire at the parking facilities for their current rates.
Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu® and are subject to change without notice.
- Attire: Casual. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Grilled Vegan Garden Patty available with 48 hours advance notice.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the fourth deck after departure.
- Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel) are available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
- Alaea Salt Crusted USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Maui Onion Jus Lie
- Fish of the Day with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Baked Misoyaki BBQ Chicken
- Vegetarian Yakisoba
- Steamed White Rice*
- Hawaiian Potato Macaroni Salad
- Sumida Farms Watercress
- Tofu & Beansprout Salad*
- Vine-Ripened Tomato* & Japanese Cucumber* Platter
- Big Island Mixed Greens* with Sweet Bread Croutons & Citrus Vinaigrette*
- Homemade Chocolate Macadamia Nut Brownies
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Coconut Cake
- Green Tea Tiramisu
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter*
- Freshly Baked Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee & Tea
Vegan Selections are marked with *
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty available with 48 hours notice.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Pick Up Schedule:
- 4:20 PM – Hotel La Croix (Olohana St.)
- 4:20 PM – Alohilani Resort (Front Entrance)
- 4:20 PM – Seaside Ave (Ross Dress for Less)
- 4:20 PM – Prince Waikiki (Front Entrance – harbor side)
- 4:20 PM – Hale Koa (Kalia Road, trolley stop)
- 4:30 PM – Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot)
- 4:30 PM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue – under green awning)
- 4:30 PM – Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing Bus Depot)
- 4:30 PM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Ave Bus Loading Zone)