Immerse yourself in an authentic Hawaiian experience as we explore West Oahu’s natural and cultural histories through it’s historic sites, stories, people, and food. We’ll traverse our way from sea level to the forested mountains above. More than just an Oahu farm tour, our unique tour and interpretive guide will take you on a journey through time, nature and culture that includes two locations not open to the public. We also offer private exclusive tours for groups of 12 or more, please call us for more information.
- Exclusive access property fee
- Snacks & water
- Gear – Walking staffs, day packs, rain gear
- Family-friendly tour for all ages!
- Experience the cutting edge of community-based Hawaiian agriculture.
- Taste a fresh farm-to-fork lunch featuring local produce from our favorite local lunch spot.
- Hike on a new trail on the mountain ridge at Palehua uplands and take in breathtaking views of Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, and Diamond Head.
- Enjoy exclusive access to locations not open to the public.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 8:20 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Guests wear closed toed comfortable walking shoes
- You may want to bring a light jacket
- Physical—Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged or unable to walk short distances of 0.5 to 1.5 miles on uneven and rocky terrain. All ages welcome!
- Group Size is maximum of 12 persons.
We go rain or shine. Guides always bring rain gear for everyone. We only cancel when the weather makes transportation or walking hazardous.
Ko Olina Pick-Up Locations:
- Hampton Inn & Suites, Oahu/Kapuli, 91-5431 Kapolei Prkwy
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Oahu Kapolei, 725 Manawai St, Kapolei
- Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Koolina, 92-1001 Olani St, Kapolei
- Aulani Disney Resort and Spa, 92-1185 Ali’inui Dr, Kapolei
- Ko’olina Beach Villas Resort, 92-104 Waialii Pl, Kapolei
- Marriott’s Ko’olina Beach Club, 92-161 Waipahe Pl, Kapolei