- Big Island Snorkeling Tours
- Big Island Tours & Activities
- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Fishing Tours
- Private Tours
- Snorkeling Tours
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. (Closed Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday)
- Tour Time: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
We threw out the tour playbook and created a completely unique offer for our most valued family customers. This private charter includes your own private boat with captain and crew exclusively for you and your family for up to 12 family members for a great price. Larger parties, please call us.
The family enjoys half the time fishing! Land a Marlin or native game fish Ono or Mahi Mahi. The second half of the time is a custom tour! Depending on marine life activity, you can go whale watching, see spinner dolphins, or enjoy snorkeling in the pristine waters off the Kona Coast of Big Island.
The private charter Family Fish and Snorkel tour will give you an incredible experience on your vacation to Kona.
- Fishing time for the whole family
- All fishing gear
- Ice chest and ice
- Noodles for swimming
- Snorkel Gear*, Fins, Mask
- Floatation Devices
- Fresh Water Warm Shower Rinse
*Sterilized non-contact snorkel mouthpieces available for purchase.
- Bring a towel
- Swimwear, cover-up, light jacket, or sweater
- Eco-friendly sunscreen and hat
- Underwater Camera / Go PRO
- Please bring lunch or any snacks and drinks.
- All participants are required to sign a Snorkel Waiver.
Location: Manta Adventures Inc.
Address: 74-429 Kealakehe Parkway Slip G-2, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/vBduYn5RCYQXwf8S9
Parking: As you enter the main road of the harbor, please stay to the left (straight) and enter the first parking lot on the right. Please park in the available parking lot.
Check-in: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour time for check-in.
Manta Adventures is the second slip from the right (Slip G-2) and in the far corner of the harbor. In most cases, you will see our large white van bearing our logo and information. In all cases, you will see our posted sign.
- When booking your reservation please indicate any additional special needs you may require. We want to accommodate to make your trip special and memorable.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of the tour but tips are greatly appreciated.
- Easy entry/exit from the water (no transom to crawl over)
- Heavy-duty ladder with 4 submerged steps (easy to get on the boat)