Ready for an extreme air and land adventure? Come join us for an exciting package that gives you all six runs of our signature zipline course and combines it with an ATV adventure on our technical course.
Our signature zipline course features six lines ranging from 300 to 900 feet. This zipline features a state-of-the-art braking system, which means you don’t need to control your speed or stop yourself. Once you’ve experienced the excitement of flying through the air, come back to land and cruise around on our all-terrain vehicles.
We have a technical course coupled with some smoother runs to be enjoyed on our ATVs (Double Occupancy). Learn some basic off-road techniques from our skilled guides and have a blast navigating our technical course. Things can get a little muddy sometimes, so dress comfortably and don’t be afraid to get dirty!
- Full Zipline
- Side-by-Side ATV
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:45am, 10:00am, 2:00pm
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Light cover-up
- Cash for gratuity
- Participants must weigh between 60 lbs – 275 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour. Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to zip and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- Minimum age: 6 years old. Minimum age to drive ATV: 18 years old.
- Tour is Double Occupancy – Each participant in the ATV will be given the opportunity to drive.
- Children under 18 will ride with guide on ATV tour.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of shoes to rent)
- Long shorts or pants are suggested. Skirts, belly shirts and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unneeded items in lockers provided during check-in.
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- All participants on tour are required to hike short distances, ascend and descend stairs, need to be of average mobility and strength, and in reasonably good health. We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- All participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All participants must not be pregnant.
- Ziplining is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions and sheltered platforms minimize exposure to the elements
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Our physical address is 91-1780 Midway Rd., Kapolei, HI 96707.
When using GPS, enter “Coral Crater Adventure Park” as your destination or “3845 Roosevelt Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707” as an alternative address as GPS does not accurately report our physical address.
Round Trip Transportation Included from Waikiki and Ko Olina Hotels (10am Tour Only)