Experience Nutridge is a unique combination of Hawaiian history and culture through hands-on excursions that you won’t soon forget! Come up to our historical estate and allow your senses to be engaged during this hands on, interactive tour. Limited group size offers everyone “front row” involvement. See, feel, hear, touch and taste history as we immerse you in this intimate and small group luau.
4 hours of interactive activities
Breathtaking views stretching from downtown Honolulu to the Waianae mountain range
Extensive, detailed and educational narration with hands-on experiences
Hawaiian protocols and traditions
Cultural workshops and games
Farm to table dinner
Complimentary soft drinks, juice or bottled water
2 complimentary alcoholic (Standard) drink coupon for those 21 years & older
- Available Days: Monday to Friday (CLOSED Saturday & Sunday)
- Tour Time: 4:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Duration: 4 hours
Location: Pu’u Ualaka’a State Park
- Address: Nutridge Street, Honolulu, HI 96822
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/7Gm18aigo212
- Transportation is available for additional cost. Please select during checkout. See transportation tab for more details.
We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions (gluten-free, vegetarian etc.). All special food requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
Guests 21 and over must present a picture ID to order or consume alcoholic drinks.
Farm to table dinner with complimentary soft drinks
Steamed White Rice
Mini Lau Lau
Haupia (Coconut Jello)
Transportation is available for additional cost. Please select during checkout.
Please arrive to your pick up location 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up time. Shuttle departs promptly.
- Ala Moana Hotel – 3:00 PM
- The Ilikai – 3:10 PM
- Hotel Lacroix – 3:10 PM
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations – 3:20 PM
- Ross Dress For Less Store – 3:20 PM
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa – 3:20 PM
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach – 3:30 PM
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort – 3:40 PM