Experience Nutridge is a unique combination of Hawaiian history and culture through hands-on excursions that you won’t soon forget! Come up to our historical estate and allow your senses to be engaged during this hands on, interactive tour. Limited group size offers everyone “front row” involvement. See, feel, hear, touch and taste history as we immerse you in this intimate and small group luau.
- A traditional Hawaiian welcome protocol with a keepsake kukui nut lei upon arrival.
- Four hours of interactive activities
- Hawaiian protocols, traditions, music, and dance
- Cultural workshops and games
- Farm to table dinner with complimentary soft drinks, juice or water
- Two (2) complimentary alcoholic (Standard) drink coupon for those 21 years & older
***We do offer a fire knife dancing but we don’t advertise it to the public because the fire knife dancing isn’t part of the Hawaiian culture which we explain before the performance.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (Closed Saturday & Sunday)
- Tour Time: 4:00 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours
Location: Pu’u Ualaka’a State Park
Address: Nutridge Street, Honolulu, HI 96822
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/7Gm18aigo212
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions (gluten-free, vegetarian etc.). All special food requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Guests 21 and over must present a picture ID to order or consume alcoholic drinks.
Farm to table dinner with complimentary soft drinks
- Nalo Greens
- Steamed White Rice
- Kalua Pua’a
- Pulehu Chicken
- Mini Lau Lau
- Sweet Bread
- Haupia (Coconut Jello)
Transportation is available for additional cost. Please select during checkout.
Please arrive to your pick up location 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up time. Shuttle departs promptly.
- Ala Moana Hotel (Tour Loading entrance on Mahukona Street- facing the shopping center) – 3:00 PM
- The Ilikai (Ala Moana Blvd in front of the flag pole) – 3:10 PM
- Hotel Lacroix (Curbside on Olohana Street) – 3:10 PM
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations (Curbside on Lewers Street, at the bottom of the escalators) – 3:20 PM
- Ross Dress For Less Store (Curbside on Seaside Avenue in front of Ross store) – 3:20 PM
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa (Koa Avenue- tour bus loading area by the green awning) – 3:20 PM
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach (Curbside on Paoakalani Avenue) – 3:30 PM
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort (In front by Valet) – 3:40 PM