Capture Hawaii’s Magic Hour!
“Hawaiian Sunset” photo tour not only positions you in perfect timing to capture a brilliant sunset, but you get to take pictures of the sun rays as they touch and graze the topography of Oahu Island’s Windward side.
Be humbled by the vast terrain of Hanauma Bay. Be nourished by the fresh air of calmness, and carry this excited state forward for the remaining of the day as you encounter the smells of hundreds of Plumeria flowers at a botanical garden in a volcanic crater. Then, the Ko’olau Mountains up close and personal at the Makapu’u Lookout. This lookout is one of the favorite spots for people taking a Hawaii photography tour. Please the senses at Ai Love Nalo or Ono Steaks, a specially chosen food stop that specializes in Hawaiian and Hawaii-inspired dishes. All meals will be prepared with locally produced and health-conscious ingredients to hold faithful to a theme of mindfulness.
Continue to the Halona blow-hole to capture the stunning landscape of East Oahu. You’ll get the chance to see tide pools, late-stage volcanic eruptions, and, depending on the time of year, you may even spot a Humpback whale. Be prepared to capture vibrant blue waves crashing into some of the most unique rock formations in the world!
After all the excitement, we’ll prepare to photograph Hawaii’s most classic sunset on the Eastern tip of Oahu, where you’ll capture the sun dropping down the sky along the sea cliff walls. The beauty can only be first hand witnessed, not described, on our Hawaiian Sunset Tour.
- Hanauma Bay Lookout
- Lana’i Lookout
- Koko Crater Botanical Garden
- Makapu’u Beach Lookout
- Ono Steak & Shrimps*
- Halona Blow Hole
- Spitting Caves
(*) Lunch and refreshment stop items not included
- Free hotel pickup and drop off in Waikiki
- Free Tripod
- Free Wi-Fi
- Availability: Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Tour Times: Pick up between 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM, depending on sunset
- Duration: 5.5 Hours
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- You may want to bring a light jacket if you get cold easily/it will get very warm during the day.
- We recommend you bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera. We would hate to see you miss out.