Hawaii sightseeing tours are a must when visiting the islands. So join us for a getaway that sweeps you along the stunningly rugged eastern coast of Oahu and up to the windswept cliffs of the Nu’uanu Pali. Your tour guide will show you all the best this beautiful corner of the island has to offer, while personalizing the experience with stories and history along the way.
Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Halona Blowhole Await
It’s an early afternoon pickup that begins with your E Noa guide’s greeting of “Aloha” as you travel toward the slopes of Diamond Head, Hawaii’s most famous landmark. Seabirds soar above the windswept eastern coastline and invite you to view the crystal clear waters of Hanauma Bay, sheltered in the remains of an ancient volcanic crater.
Your guide points out ancient lava fields descending into the sea. You’ll spot Halona Blowhole, a natural wonder where lava tubes meet the crashing surf. Here geysers of water burst forth from the dark rocks in rhythm with the sea.
Bodysurfing Hot Spots & Sweeping Views from Pali Lookout
Sandy Beach, Makapu’u, Waimanalo. Sherwood Forest. These are the bodysurfing playgrounds that draw locals from all around the island. Beware. Mastering these waves isn’t as easy as it looks!
Next you turn towards Oahu’s lushly green Ko’olau Mountain Range and begin the climb. Soon you’re high atop the Nu’uanu Pali Lookout with secluded valleys and misty peaks stretched all around you. The wind is fierce at this spectacular and historic viewpoint. And your guide will tell of ancient Hawaiian battles waged here long ago.
Now it’s time for your return to Honolulu as you travel through mountain rainforests fragrant with tropical flowers. You feel caught up in the diverse history and beauty of Oahu, brought to life by your E Noa guide.
Tour Stops & Highlights:
- Stop 1: Hanauma Bay Lookout
- Stop 2: Halona Blowhole and Cove
- Drive by: Oahu’s Eastern Shoreline
- Drive by: Waimanalo Bay Recreational Area
- Stop 3: Nu’uanu Pali Lookout & Valley
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 2:00 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
- Dress comfortably. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Bug and insect repellent recommended.
- Pick up is included from most Waikiki Hotels. See Transportation tab for list of pick up locations.
- Pick-up Time: Approximately 2:00-2:30 PM for Waikiki Hotels. See Transportation tab for complete schedule.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- E Noa Corporation shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or accident to persons or property of any individual on tour from any cause beyond its control.
Pick-Up Location and Time:
- E Noa Baseyard (1:30am)
- Airport Honolulu Hotel (1:30pm)
- Best Western The Plaza Hotel (1:30pm)
- Ala Moana Hotel (1:45pm)
- Prince Waikiki (1:45pm)
- Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites (1:45pm)
- Kahala Hotel & Resort (1:45pm)
- Pagoda Hotel – Rycroft Street (1:45pm)
- Pier 11 Cruise Ship Terminal (1:45pm)
- Pier 2 Cruise Ship Terminal (1:45pm)
- Doubletree by Hilton Alana Waikiki (1:50pm)
- Aqua Palms Waikiki (1:50pm)
- Hale Koa Hotel (1:50pm)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot) (1:50pm)
- Royal Aloha Vacation Club (2:00pm)
- 444 Nahua (2:00pm)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (2:00pm)
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger (2:00pm)
- T Galleria by DFS (2:00pm)
- Diamond Head Beach Hotel (2:00pm)
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk (2:00pm)
- Fairway Villa Resort (2:00pm)
- Hotel LaCroix (2:00pm)
- Halekulani (2:00pm)
- Hawaiian Monarch Hotel – Niu Street (2:00pm)
- Hilton Garden Inn – Walina Street (2:00pm)
- Hilton Waikiki Beach – Liliuokalani Avenue (2:00pm)
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations (2:00pm)
- Holiday Inn Express (2:00pm)
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach (2:00pm)
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach (2:00pm)
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (2:00pm)
- Ilima Hotel (2:00pm)
- Aqua Skyline at Island Colony (2:00pm)
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel (2:00pm)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower – Koa Avenue (across Waikiki Resort) (2:00pm)
- Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head (2:00pm)
- Luana Waikiki, an Aqua Boutique (2:00pm)
- Ohana Waikiki Malia (2:00pm)
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (2:00pm)
- Moana Surfrider A Westin Resort & Spa (2:00pm)
- Aqua Oasis – Lewers Street (2:00pm)
- Ohana Waikiki East (2:00pm)
- Aqua Ohia Waikiki – Corner of Nohonani Street (2:00pm)
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort (2:00pm)
- Aqua Pacific Monarch Hotel – Uluniu Avenue (2:00pm)
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani (2:00pm)
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel (2:00pm)
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach (2:00pm)
- Royal Garden at Waikiki (2:00pm)
- Royal Kuhio (2:00pm)
- Waikiki Sand Villa Hotel (2:00pm)
- Sheraton Waikiki – Aloha Landing (2:00pm)
- Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club (2:00pm)
- The Breakers Hotel (2:00pm)
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk (2:00pm)
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan (2:00pm)
- Waikiki Parc Hotel (2:00pm)
- Pearl Hotel Waikiki – Nahua Street (2:00pm)
- Aston Waikiki Sunset (2:00pm)
- White Sands Hotel (2:00pm)